Post ALL spoilers here - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2008, 01:12 AM   #61
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post ALL spoilers here

Calvin,

I hope you aren't talking about me? I have read TDT, but I've never given anyone any indication on the Survivor thread that I don't read spoilers. In fact, I've made it very clear that I do read them. Nothing I've said on the main thread has been a hypothetical of something I know from TDT. The spoilers this year aren't even definite. Other than (1) Kathy getting hurt and (2) the first two boots...nothing has been spoiled. Everything else is basically speculation and anonymous tips...that I don't believe anything about.

Some of the people that are so convinced that Alexis is in the final three are basing it on speculation.

If you're talking about me you have the wrong impression. I haven't revealed anyting on the board, and any speculation I've made is honestly speculation (like the Ami post from today).

SF
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2008, 11:30 PM   #62
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
Maajken, I have read all spoilers (long summaries) up to Episode 511 Lunar Cycle. Do you have a link to the final episode 512 Loyal and True? I'm dying to know how's it going to end because it may not be renewed for Season 6.
I've been out of the loop for like a week or so, but i haven't seen any spoilers for e12 either.

There may be a S6 since Paris Hilton has been saying she's going to be on it, and it's certain she's not in one of the S5 eps... *fingers crossed*

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 03:11 AM   #63
country flag Calvin M.

Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfselesfan View Post
Calvin,

I hope you aren't talking about me? I have read TDT, but I've never given anyone any indication on the Survivor thread that I don't read spoilers. In fact, I've made it very clear that I do read them. Nothing I've said on the main thread has been a hypothetical of something I know from TDT. The spoilers this year aren't even definite. Other than (1) Kathy getting hurt and (2) the first two boots...nothing has been spoiled. Everything else is basically speculation and anonymous tips...that I don't believe anything about.

Some of the people that are so convinced that Alexis is in the final three are basing it on speculation.

If you're talking about me you have the wrong impression. I haven't revealed anyting on the board, and any speculation I've made is honestly speculation (like the Ami post from today).

SF
If I'm mistaken of your intent, I apologize. It just reads that way to me. You've seen that Ami possibly is cut before the jury which is why I got suspicious that you were deceptively hypothesizing (as you allude to above re: Ami). Yes, I've seen how incomplete the boot list is for Micronesia (signs that TDT might be burned out or perhaps their sources are).
Calvin M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 04:12 AM   #64
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute

I never said, "I think Ami is gone before the merge" or "before the jury." I was just commenting on her playing both sides. She voted for Cirie and therefore it a target.

The reason I don't say things like "I think Ami won't make the merge" is precisely because people on that thread know I read spoilers. I am very public about that.

I don't know the source of that spoiler. I'm still holding out hope that it is incorrect (like Sherea and Aaron last year).

My comments on the main Survivor thread are my personal opinions which are not reflective of spoilers, my comments on Ami included.

SF
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 07:21 AM   #65
country flag G1Player2

G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute G1Player2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin M. View Post
If I'm mistaken of your intent, I apologize. It just reads that way to me. You've seen that Ami possibly is cut before the jury which is why I got suspicious that you were deceptively hypothesizing (as you allude to above re: Ami). Yes, I've seen how incomplete the boot list is for Micronesia (signs that TDT might be burned out or perhaps their sources are).

Calvin don't apologize to sfselesfan. Obviously, if you read spoilers, no doubt the bias of the spoilers you read will slip in your posts. Hell, it happens to everyone. Sf can deny it all he wants yet I know that some of his posts are altered because of the spoiler information no matter what he says. Then, he gets mad when others post spoiler related material WITH a warning. Not to mention calling these posters trolls while at it.
G1Player2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #66
country flag sfselesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPlayer21 View Post
Calvin don't apologize to sfselesfan. Obviously, if you read spoilers, no doubt the bias of the spoilers you read will slip in your posts. Hell, it happens to everyone. Sf can deny it all he wants yet I know that some of his posts are altered because of the spoiler information no matter what he says. Then, he gets mad when others post spoiler related material WITH a warning. Not to mention calling these posters trolls while at it.
Feel free to point out anything I've said on the main thread based on spoilers. I stand by what I said earlier, nothing I've said it based on spoilers because at no time on the main thread have I predicted someone will (1) go home or (2) go far in the game. Unlike someone else (GPlayer21).

I called you a troll when you accused me of denying the true cast list, when I was the one who first posted the correct cast list on page 2 (post # 22) of this thread. Lying about another person qualifies the liar as a troll. So you fit the bill in that instance.

SF
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #67
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajken View Post
I've been out of the loop for like a week or so, but i haven't seen any spoilers for e12 either.

There may be a S6 since Paris Hilton has been saying she's going to be on it, and it's certain she's not in one of the S5 eps... *fingers crossed*
I read spoilers, def. a Tibette reunion in 512!!! :bow: Jodie's gonna have a revenge on Bette. I don't like the idea of IC of Jodie turning into bitch. I mean Jodie grow on me. And it's great to see Helena in 512. Rachel said that she would love to come back in S6 if there is.
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #68
country flag Calvin M.

Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future Calvin M. has a brilliant future

Quote:
WEDNESDAY

SPOILERS: American Idol Top 10 Girls' Song Choices
SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TOP 10 AMERICAN IDOL GIRLS WILL BE SINGING TONIGHT.

1. Carly Smithson, “Crazy On You” (Heart)
2. Syesha Mercado,“Me And Mr. Jones (changed from Mrs. to Mr.) (Billy Paul
3. Brooke White, “You’re So Vain” (Carly Simon)
4. Ramiele Malubay, “Don’t Leave Me This Way” (Thelma Houston)
5. Kristy Lee Cook, “You’re No Good” (Linda Ronstadt)
6. Amanda Overmyer,“Carry On My Wayward Son” (Kansas)
7. Alaina Whitaker, "Hopelessly Devoted To You” (Olivia Newton-John)
8. Alexandrea Lushington, “If You Leave Me Now” (Chicago)
9. Kady Malloy, “Magic Man” (Heart)
10. Asia’h Epperson, All By Myself" (Eric Carmen)

At first glance, I'd say this is a much more exciting group of songs than what the boys delivered. Carly tackling Heart sounds fantastic; ditto Amanda on Kansas and Syesha going with "Me and Mr. Jones." Brooke singing Carly Simon is a no-brainer, as is Alaina doing Olivia Newton John (young country girl Carmen Rasmussen did the same song back in Season 2). Asia'h is whipping out the old Idol standard "All By Myself," meaning she'll have to compete with the ghost of Latoya London's classic performance (which ranked #1 on my list of Ten Best Semifinal Performances of All Time). "Don't Leave Me This Way" also has an Idol precedent (Latoya and Melinda both sang it), but Ramiele should be able to put her own spin on it. I'm not sure Kady or Kristy Lee's song choices will be doing them any favors, and I'm curious to see what Alex will do with the Chicago tune.

Should be an interesting show!
Looking forward to it!
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #69
country flag Calvin M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPlayer21 View Post
I thought about it and you're right; I shouldn't have apologized. Why? Because all sfselesfan is doing is playing along with CBS' foreshadowing (that he or she already knows about). I'm sure he or she will go back to the discussion thread and begin planting the seeds for Mikey B's exit which has been posted on TDT. I don't understand the need to feel like a "Survivor" expert. I love the show, I know what I consider to be good, strategic playing but by no means does it deserve any merit...unless CBS wants to monetarily reward me for my loyalty. haha
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #70
country flag sfselesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin M. View Post
I thought about it and you're right; I shouldn't have apologized. Why? Because all sfselesfan is doing is playing along with CBS' foreshadowing (that he or she already knows about). I'm sure he or she will go back to the discussion thread and begin planting the seeds for Mikey B's exit which has been posted on TDT. I don't understand the need to feel like a "Survivor" expert. I love the show, I know what I consider to be good, strategic playing but by no means does it deserve any merit...unless CBS wants to monetarily reward me for my loyalty. haha
You haven't shown where I've "predicted" anything on the Survivor thread. Not once have I done that. Feel free to demonstrate where, till then STFU already. My comments re: Ami said she's playing both sides, but appears to have potentially alienated Cirie by voting for her...that doesn't predict anything.

I haven't made any secret of the fact that I read spoilers, anyone who follows that thread knows it.

So put up or shut up.

SF
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 09:39 PM   #71
country flag Calvin M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfselesfan View Post
You haven't shown where I've "predicted" anything on the Survivor thread. Not once have I done that. Feel free to demonstrate where, till then STFU already. My comments re: Ami said she's playing both sides, but appears to have potentially alienated Cirie by voting for her...that doesn't predict anything.

I haven't made any secret of the fact that I read spoilers, anyone who follows that thread knows it.

So put up or shut up.

SF
Predict? No. Foreshadow? Yes. CBS plants seeds in the current episode for subsequent ones but you're behaving as if no one who follows the show regularly knows this.

I'll put up.

Next post.
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #72
country flag Calvin M.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivo...ivometer16.htm

Ami - Out pre-jury
Eliza - Leaves early jury
Parvati - Leaves early jury

Erik - Out pre-jury
Kathy -Out pre-jury
Mikey B -Out at the merge

Everyone else is unclear.
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #73
country flag sfselesfan

Actually, I don't believe half of those. I think Tracy or Mikey might go tonight. I think Erik might make the jury (DanielBleu has been a bit dicredited, which is a shame because he was reliable for China). Ami is only a "tip" and I don't always trust those (probably just still in denial). Parvati has conflicting spoilers from early boot to final three. Eliza is rumored to be the first juror.

I don't trust any of the spoilers this year, but if you want to follow a more updated boot list look here.

http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_bootsheet.html

They've been right so far, but I cannot vouch for the future. They predict Ozzy gets the idol tonight.

Still hoping the "fourgy" gets dismantled early, but I have my doubts. Looks like the ladies may turn on their beaus post merge. (Funny how I've not "predicted" that on the main thread since you some think I do that on the main thread). Also still hoping Ami does better than the "tip" to TDT.

SF
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 04:54 AM   #74
country flag sfselesfan

Looks like I was right about the Mikey boot. Unfortunately SurvivorFever seems to know what they're talking about...Ami

From watching next week's preview and looking at the buffs they had on it looks like the new tribes will be:

Malakal: Chet, Joel, Ami, Cirie, Amanda, Ozzy, Tracy, Erik

Airai: Jonathan, Eliza, James, Alexis, Kathy, Jason, Parvati, Natalie

Unfortunately each of the couples stay together.

SF
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #75
country flag Xander

Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold Xander is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avecmmoi15 View Post
Ummm!!!
Could someone post the spoilers for The l word season 5
E 509-511 can't be bothered to wait for them
Go to http://www.l-word.com/index.php

Then go to Spoilers and in the last 2 pages of the the thread, they have extensive summaries of 509-511. Also, Tibette fans will love the summary for 512. Jodie's revenge (on paper) sounds hilarious! Ilene is just too much.

Martina fans cheer up thread:

http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=322523

NOW PLAYING:

"Golovin's Travels"
"Along Came Na Li"
"Hotel Radwanska"
Xander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote