Post ALL spoilers here - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #31
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Post ALL spoilers here

Apparently S16 will see several quitters.
http://www.survivorfever.net/s16_cast.html

Old Dec 18th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #32
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
He did. He said Amanda.
Well the person was "Bluto Delta", it could be another person acting as him, or not.
Maybe you don't know how TDT works. If there is a question mark that means he's not calling it, but others are. He called the final three but not the winner.

SF
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 03:15 PM   #33
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
Last night they didn't say Palau specifically, but Micronesia. So, it could be any one of those islands, right? Probably not Palau since they've been there already.
It is definitely on Palau. This wouldn't be the first time they used the same location again. The local press in Palau is reporting that Survivor is filming there in the same location they filmed before.

SF
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #34
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfselesfan View Post
Maybe you don't know how TDT works. If there is a question mark that means he's not calling it, but others are. He called the final three but not the winner.

SF
When you said "He never called the winner, just the final three"
I thought you meant BlutoDelta, not TDT.
I know TDT wouldn't bet on a house to call who wins the season.
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #35
country flag sfselesfan

Quote:
When you said "He never called the winner, just the final three"
I thought you meant BlutoDelta, not TDT.
I know TDT wouldn't bet on a house to call who wins the season.
Then we agree. TDT is who I was talking about.

BlutoDelta is clearly a tard. He's good at predicting though because he's revealed stuff in the past, like Ozzy making it to the end in Cook Islands before anyone else (and before the show even started).

SF
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 02:30 AM   #36
country flag eck
Esmerelda

I agree.

When Bluto called out Amanda as the winner and lost the bet, everyone pretty much threw his credibility out the window.
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 05:45 PM   #37
country flag Ysabella

Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light Ysabella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This list has already be debunked as fake. It was speculation on the magazine's part. A lot of the people on that list cannot be on ASS2 because they're filmining it now in Palau and they've been (1) spotted or (2) posted on the CBS Survivor Blog.

Don't get your hopes up.

The most probable list thus far is (a lot of these were leaked by Coby from the Palau season, probably bitter for not being asked):

Jonny Fairplay - Panama
Eliza Orlins - Vanuatu
Ami Cusack - Vanuatu
Cirie Fields - Exile Island
Jonathan Penner - Cook Islands
Ozzy Lusth - Cook Islands
Amanda Kimmel - China
James Clement - China

Pavarti Shallow - Cook Islands (based heavily on speculation and not really on any spoiler).

There are questions as to whether the rest of the contestants will be made up of past survivors or if they will cast new people, or celebrities, or perhaps other reality show people (like Charla from Amazing Race, or Omarosa from the Apprentice).

Not much else is known other than they're filming in Palau.

SF
eliza
ozzy
i also want terry, i hope he gets his chance,,
Ysabella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM   #38
country flag eck
Esmerelda

"Someone at Sucks posted that Ami, Yau, Ozzy and JFP go pre-jury, and that Amanda, Cirie, James, Parvati. Johnathan, and Eliza make the jury phase. He said that ...

Cirie - Mid-Jury
James- Mid-Jury
parvati- Late Jury"

Of course, it's not 100% confirmed.

Thanks to SurvivorFever.net:
#

Jonny Fairplay - First boot (common knowledge but first posted by BlutoDelta at SurvivorSucks, confirmed with tip to SF.net)

#

Mary - 2nd boot (first posted by yeahitsright; also confirmed by tip to SF)

#

Early Boots: Tracy, Yau-Man (spotted traveling together on return flight home with Jonny Fairplay - source: Babalu)

#

Kathy - out early
"another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette" (CobySucks). SurvivorFever has confirmed that it is indeed Kathy who was taken out of the game for mental/emotional reasons

#

James - makes the jury (tip to SurvivorFever.net)

#

Natalie - goes far (From lionsgo, poster at SurvivorSucks: )
"Natalie was tiny, she had lost so much weight, I bet she doesn't weigh 100 lbs now. She has a killer tan and some horrendous bug bites"
"Her friend won a challenge and picked her to get a reward and she got to see her mom which was cool
her ally on survivor won the challenge and invited" "Natalie to join her in the reward. The reward was that they both got to see their family. SO Natalies mom flew over to where ever and got to see her for a day"
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #39
country flag sfselesfan

Another (probably fake) boot list revealed on Sucks.

"20) jfp (freaks out when things dont go his way)
19) mary (voted out for not knowing how to play)
18) parvati (threat of alliance with ozzy/jonathan)
17) ozzy (threat of alliance with parvati/jonathan)

swap:
Alexis/Amanda/Ami/Chet/Jason/Michael/Natalie/Yau
Cirie/Eliza/Erik/Kathy/James/Joel/Jonathan/Tracy

16) chet (can't handle it, asks to leave)
15) kathy (producers kick out, tries to cut off finger)
14) yau (switched tribes with tracy, screwed like aaron from china)
13) erik (outside of an alliance)
12) amanda (sprained ankle)

merge

11) natalie
10) james - 1st juror

joel forms alliance with ami/jonathan/eliza, michael/jason/tracy/alexis vote out cirie while the other four are on reward and miss tribal council

09) cirie - 2nd juror
08) michael - 3rd juror
07) ami - 4th juror (ami tries to side with jason/tracy/alexis, but alexis joins joel/eliza/jonathan)
06) tracy - 5th juror
05) jason - 6th juror
04) jonathan - 7th juror (loses tie-breaker with Joel)

Eliza, Joel, Alexis final three
with four jurors as previous players, Eliza ftw?"

Just wanted to post this so you could mull it over.

SF
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 10:56 PM   #40
country flag sfselesfan

Quote:
"Someone at Sucks posted that Ami, Yau, Ozzy and JFP go pre-jury, and that Amanda, Cirie, James, Parvati. Johnathan, and Eliza make the jury phase. He said that ...

Cirie - Mid-Jury
James- Mid-Jury
parvati- Late Jury"

Of course, it's not 100% confirmed.

Thanks to SurvivorFever.net:
#

Jonny Fairplay - First boot (common knowledge but first posted by BlutoDelta at SurvivorSucks, confirmed with tip to SF.net)

#

Mary - 2nd boot (first posted by yeahitsright; also confirmed by tip to SF)

#

Early Boots: Tracy, Yau-Man (spotted traveling together on return flight home with Jonny Fairplay - source: Babalu)

#

Kathy - out early
"another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette" (CobySucks). SurvivorFever has confirmed that it is indeed Kathy who was taken out of the game for mental/emotional reasons

#

James - makes the jury (tip to SurvivorFever.net)

#

Natalie - goes far (From lionsgo, poster at SurvivorSucks: )
"Natalie was tiny, she had lost so much weight, I bet she doesn't weigh 100 lbs now. She has a killer tan and some horrendous bug bites"
"Her friend won a challenge and picked her to get a reward and she got to see her mom which was cool
her ally on survivor won the challenge and invited" "Natalie to join her in the reward. The reward was that they both got to see their family. SO Natalies mom flew over to where ever and got to see her for a day"
Looks like this boot list is wrong. A very reliable source (DanieuBleu) has come out with Pavarti going home as an early boot. Also, it looks like Erik (new kid) goes home early too.

SF
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #41
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the movie "Cloverfield"?

Yeah, that one by JJ Abrams, the creator of "Lost" and "Alias".

The movie premier was this week....

But the million dollar question was... "What is the MONSTER?"

So, the answer has finally arrived....

And it was....

.... a giant "thing" which spits spider-like parasites.

Yeap. "Something" from outer space.

So much for all the hype

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:18 PM   #42
country flag eck
Esmerelda

Quote:
Looks like this boot list is wrong. A very reliable source (DanieuBleu) has come out with Pavarti going home as an early boot. Also, it looks like Erik (new kid) goes home early too.

SF
But someone else (Babalu) says that Tracy, Yao Man and JF were spotted on the same plane. Then again this someone else was from TWoP..so.
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM   #43
country flag sfselesfan

There are about 40 bootlists out now. TDT is trying to sort them out. He generally only cites credible sources. Last time BlutoDelta gave bad information on the winner (even though she was in the final three). This time there is some conflicting information from supposedly credible sources (particularly Pavarti's placement). Last time Danielbleu was right on target.

I'm hoping Cirie and Ami do well. There isn't much info on them yet.

Don't look if you don't want to know (not that there's much to tell). He hasn't placed them in order yet, but he's linked the most credible leaks so far.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivo...ivometer16.htm

SF
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:20 AM   #44
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
Re: The L Word, Season 5

I don't think we'll be seeing more of Helena this season. Too bad, cause i really liked the whole prison thing

Bette was extremely annoying this ep. She could have at least tried a little harder with Jodi's friends *sigh*. But well, i'm not complaining really, it's all part of the build-up to ep6

The whole Tasha thing is soooo frustrating. Just leave the military already.

And i'm happy Tina finally got some!

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM   #45
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The L Word, Season 5

Can't wait for episode 6!!!

+ next week will be a nice build up to those 2 uberhot scenes of EPISODE 6!

Don't worry people, Helena will be back. Ilene said so in a podcast.
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote