Arantxa Rus - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #751
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

100k or Quebec does not make that big of a difference.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2008, 11:14 PM   #752
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senia View Post
shouldn't they play quebec city then? seems like a bigger opportunity
Aran was on the list for Quebec, but it's not likely they'd get in. Besides, what's the point to travel all the way from Europe to Canada for one event to play quallies? $100k+H in Europe is a much better option.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #753
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold

Is Arantxa still going to play Bratislava and Krakow? Her name is not on the entry list of Bratislava anymore, does anyone know why, I hope it's not an injury. Those two tournaments would have been a nice ending of the year.

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #754
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

she withdrew from Bratislava. Don't know why but she is not going to play there

She still is in the Krakow Entry list. Let's hope she is going to play there
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #755
country flag senia

senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all senia is a name known to all

I don't know.. maybe she is just ill. everyone around me seems to be ill now
senia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 02:18 AM   #756
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

She's still in the EL for Krakow though.

Old Nov 1st, 2008, 09:42 AM   #757
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

(3)Mervana Jugic-Salkic (BIH) v (wc)Aleksandra Rosolska (POL)
Sofia Shapatava (GEO) v Darina Sedenkova (CZE)
Stephanie Vongsouthi (FRA) v (wc)Barbara Krzesinska (POL)
Dominika Nociarova (SVK) v (5)Arantxa Rus (NED)

Her part of the draw in Qualies Krakow
Good luck Aran!
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 11:57 AM   #758
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Aran
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 08:40 PM   #759
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw, she should qualify. But I hate that she drew Domi.
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:35 AM   #760
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

I read she lost?

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM   #761
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, she lost
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 01:58 PM   #762
country flag Andiyan

Crap. Bad result. But very good for Domi although i'm mainly disappointed.
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:00 AM   #763
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of

Arantxa is on the acceptance list of the Orange Bowl 2008 (GA), Dec. 7-14 (juniors ). She has a semi-final to defend.

Quote:
Arantxa Rus of The Netherlands, the No. 1 player in the ITF World Junior Tennis Rankings, has entered the 2008 Dunlop Orange Bowl International Tennis Championships, Tournament Director Lew Brewer announced.
http://www.usta.com/sitecore/content...ange_Bowl.aspx

Arantxa will also play Eddie Herr (G1) the week before Orange Bowl. Lesley and Richel will play these tournaments as well. Demi Schuurs is in qualies for OB.

Last edited by Dinkie : Nov 6th, 2008 at 10:05 AM.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #764
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

OMG Aran - wtf?

Old Nov 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM   #765
country flag Elwin.
-