Arantxa Rus - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:11 AM   #61
country flag chantie

chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arantxa Rus

Arantxa
Good luck in the semi!!!
chantie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:58 PM   #62
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa Good luck
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #63

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
If she makes the final, I will most likely go. Would love if it's Moore-Rus in the final!
don't forget to take pics
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #64
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_balls_please View Post
don't forget to take pics
I already did from her 1st r match. I will get around to posting them, but I am housesitting for a friend this week, so I'm not home to work on them.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #65
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkie View Post
Great tourny so far for Arantxa! Sarah, who will you cheer for if it's Moore vs Rus?

And very nice to see quite a few new fans here!
You need to ask? Arantxa of course. Just like I was cheering for Michelle in Traralgon semi's.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 04:10 AM   #66
country flag Mommiej
Team WTAworld

Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future

Arantxa wins 1st set 6-4 after allmost an hour...
Mommiej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 04:11 AM   #67
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

Arantxa wins first set 6-4, but it didn't come easy.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 04:52 AM   #68
country flag Mommiej
Team WTAworld

Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future Mommiej has a brilliant future

Arantxa wins 2nd set 6-0 and makes it to the FINAL!
Mommiej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 05:09 AM   #69
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

Arantxa!

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 06:43 AM   #70
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

GL in Final
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 06:45 AM   #71
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Really hope she can beat Moore.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 01:13 PM   #72

Arantxa Good luck!
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #73
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa! You can win the final!
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #74
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa !!
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 04:21 PM   #75
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

Arantxa
Now win the final!!

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote