Arantxa Rus - Page 322 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #4816
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

US Open QD

(9)Claire Feuerstein v Ons Jabeur
Julia Boserup v Tatjana Maria
Gioia Barbieri v Nadiia Kichenok
Arantxa Rus v (25)Veronica Cepede Royg

No expectations, good luck!
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #4817
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

She has been training at IMG Academy last week.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 11:17 AM   #4818
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 36/16
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #4819
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

It just doesn't end

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #4820
country flag intothewild

intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice

I give up
intothewild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #4821
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all Borisz is a name known to all

She lost in R1 of Fleurus 25k. She defends a title there..
Borisz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:44 PM   #4822
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Aran So frustrating!!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 04:40 PM   #4823
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

She lost again today R1 vs George's ( Fr)....67 67.....

I saw her at the Wimbledon qualies.....sad to see her playing with no confidence/belief.....
She doesn't seem to really try to construct a point, just bashes at the ball...I wonder if she will keep playing?
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 04:54 PM   #4824
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post

I saw her at the Wimbledon qualies.....sad to see her playing with no confidence/belief.....
She doesn't seem to really try to construct a point, just bashes at the ball...I wonder if she will keep playing?
A losing streak again but this time on 25k level

It's all a mental issue. She tends to get negative if things don't work and then she loses patience. When I watched her in Stuttgart she had a very bad body language.

It's no coincidence that she comes easily into losing streaks! She shouldn't stop playing but realising that she needs a mental coaching.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:31 PM   #4825
country flag MarkNL

It's just getting sad, I can't even get mad at her anymore because I start to feel bad for her. It is weird how she always lets this happen though, this is the bizillionth slump she's in. She needs to find a solution.

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:33 PM   #4826
country flag Martao

Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post

Well, she only just hired a new coach, so I dont think she'll stop that soon. But this slump is getting annoying. I saw some decent tennis earlier this year, so I dont really get how this happens.
Martao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 07:42 PM   #4827
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martao View Post
Well, she only just hired a new coach, so I dont think she'll stop that soon. But this slump is getting annoying. I saw some decent tennis earlier this year, so I dont really get how this happens.
It happened step by step. In the summer she had some close losses annoying her, for example the QF in Stuttgart where she played Hogenkamp. She was convinced to be the better player, dominated the first set but couldn't hold that level. She tried to construct her points but couldn't finish and hit lots of UEs. At the end she was so annoyed that she lost clearly in the third set.

Some matches like this could explain her slump very well, I guess.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 12:15 AM   #4828
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 01:23 PM   #4829
country flag MarkNL

Aran won a match again, 67(1) 63 64 against Shinikova at 25k Dobrich. It won't help her from dropping down the rankings, but she had to start with a win somewhere. Playing at 16:30 CET against Haddad Maia.

Old Oct 16th, 2014, 07:34 AM   #4830
country flag MarkNL

Aran at least winning matches again, SF in 25k Dobrich and a QF in 25k Podgorica.

She is now playing in Mexico, last week she lost R2 to Tig () and this week she beat Eric 64 63 and Pous-Tio 64 16 75 to reach the QF where she plays Irina Falconi.