Arantxa Rus - Page 321 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #4801
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Lost to Pavlovic 26 36, not really surprised
I saw some of the match....a lot of mistakes...she does not play percentage tennis at all.....all over very quickly...Ithink Beygelzimer and Golubic had just finished set 1 on the next court and they were at 52 second set, Rus seemed to be going through the motions. ???
David Barker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:25 PM   #4802
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Playing 50K Versmold this week. She's seed 7 and plays a qualifier Luknarova in R1. GL!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 01:26 PM   #4803
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Versmold:

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 12:27 AM   #4804

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She won 2 & 2.

Tricky R2 match now against in-form Ekaterina Alexandrova!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 06:17 PM   #4805
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

61 46 16 choker alert.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 06:54 PM   #4806
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

It just never ends.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #4807

She's the top seed at WTA Bastad qualies, and just won her Q1 match against (WC)Fanny Ostlund, 4 & 3. It was a bit laborious, but at least she won!

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #4808

Destroyed 1 & 2 by Martincova in Q2.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #4809
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Do people actually know of any particular reason for Arantxa's slump? She played at a top 50 level before so it's rather unusual.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:35 PM   #4810
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Martincova hasn't been in form yet so this scoreline is disappointing.

I guess she has some mental problems. I watched her at the 25k in Stuttgart, she was not satisfied with herself, throwing her racquet. I think she has high expectations and gets way disappointed if things are not working. So she looked not very balanced on court. Maybe she still hasn't been able to cope with her fall in the rankings last year.
What I remarked in her game she has solid groundstrokes but often cannot finish the points she should've won because of good preparation.
Getting some wins is what she needs now.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #4811
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa is just slumping 24/7, 365 days a year at the moment

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:11 PM   #4812
country flag Martao

Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Martincova hasn't been in form yet so this scoreline is disappointing.

I guess she has some mental problems. I watched her at the 25k in Stuttgart, she was not satisfied with herself, throwing her racquet. I think she has high expectations and gets way disappointed if things are not working. So she looked not very balanced on court. Maybe she still hasn't been able to cope with her fall in the rankings last year.
What I remarked in her game she has solid groundstrokes but often cannot finish the points she should've won because of good preparation.
Getting some wins is what she needs now.
Well she has been getting some wins. Only to be alternated by devastating losses. I mean, 2&1 against someone outside top 250, what the heck? I agree that her tennis is not bad, but she's got troubles finishing off. If that's mentally, I think she should find a totally different coach. I believe she's working with Hugo Ekker again, right? I guess they are too familiar?
Martao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #4813

Doubles R1: (1)Goerges/Piter d. Marcinkevica/Rus, 2 & 4

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #4814
country flag Martao

Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao Martao

New coach for Arantxa:
http://www.nusport.nl/tennis/3852477...antxa-rus.html

What do you guys think? At this point any change is a good one, but besides that... sounds like a good one?
Martao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #4815
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I agree. Could be good. Any change is good atm.
He also works with Vogt so they will be travelling together. Hope it works well!

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote