Arantxa Rus - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #4681
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arantxa Rus

Yes Aran, 3 aces and no double faults, NO DOUBLE FAULTS!
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #4682
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid one
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4683
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Aran opening her closed bakery after years

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #4684
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

Again a double bagel
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #4685
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

She is money on 25ks atm
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #4686
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

She's in the final, Sorribes Tormo retiring in the third.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #4687
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

And a win
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #4688
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Aran slayed Alizé Lim 61 61 for her 3rd 25k title in little over a month!

She seems to be back on track, she should be safe for AO Q.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #4689
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

YESSSS back in TOP 200
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #4690
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back to som of her best form
I wish she would have played some stronger events but giving herself a ranking insurance policy isn't a bad thing

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #4691
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Aran

Another 25k next week. I would have liked her to WD from that and enter bigger challengers in France later this month/next month.
She has played quite a few matches in 25k's now, getting her ranking up a bit. Would have been nice to enter a stronger tournament and see how it goes against better opponents.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #4692
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Congrats Aran

Another 25k next week. I would have liked her to WD from that and enter bigger challengers in France later this month/next month.
She has played quite a few matches in 25k's now, getting her ranking up a bit. Would have been nice to enter a stronger tournament and see how it goes against better opponents.
I agree but the more she wins the more her confidence must rise so this is a good thing IMO
It only takes 1 bad loss to lose it all

Quote:
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #4693
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

2nd round: Rus def. Chakhnashvili 63 64

4 double faults & 2 aces. QF against Pereira (BRA) who defeated Grymalska 62 62. They have both done well in 25k tournaments lately.
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #4694
country flag chingching

Very close given it's Chaknashvili
Still, good to get wins
Now tear apart the journeywoman

Quote:
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #4695
country flag DennisNL

She defeated Pereira with 62 26 75. Good win against a top 100 player.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

RANKING:
Singles: 61 (1345 points) [CHR: 61]; Doubles: 92 (1471 points) [CHR: 92]

TITLES:
Singles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; WTA Osaka
Doubles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; ITF Tianjin; ITF Ystad; ITF Braunschweig (all with zigga)