Arantxa Rus - Page 311 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #4651
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all
Re: Arantxa Rus

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kostova again next
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #4652
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by go michelle luv View Post
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kostova again next

6-2 and 6-1 win
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #4653
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa on fire

SF vs. Kerkhove.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #4654
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Aran winning matches?

Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #4655

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

shes backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #4656

she won 6-4:6-2 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy great match and serve but she had an awful bp conservation 4/17 good luck in final
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #4657
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

A win is a win and it was in straights And Lesley is far from bad
I would actually not mind for her to keep on playing at ITF Level to really build up some confidence because it only takes 1 bad WTA loss for her to plummet again And the points are pretty goof as well Soon she will be ITF player of the month Also would like to see her play some Doubles
Anyway, Witthoeft will be quite a challenge if she is playing well IMO and is the perfect match for Aran right now

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #4658
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with chingching. Aran should play ITF's for the rest of the year, either way I think she won't get into the Q for a WTA since there aren't really any weak tournaments left.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #4659
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done She should indeed playing ITF-tournaments the rest of the year.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #4660
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Agree with chingching. Aran should play ITF's for the rest of the year, either way I think she won't get into the Q for a WTA since there aren't really any weak tournaments left.
I think that she should play a busy but local schedule, try and get back into the Top 200 (seems like she'll do it easily) and make Australian Open Qualifying and then if she feels confident enough play some lead up events and Australian Open Qualies. If she can't cope, back to challengers I see no reason why she shouldn't play a busy schedule, maybe 2 tournaments a month

There are plenty of 25s and 50s around at this time of year so a good opportunity to build confidence and ranking

BTW, she obviously wants to stick with the Clay (not a bad decision) as she has entered only 1 tournament in both the weeks of the 16th and 23rd of September in Saint-Malo and Seville respectively, both 25Ks

They are actually quite competitive, much more so than the tournaments she has been playing recently To win them would be a great achievement. She may actually have to play Qualies in Seville but it is unlikely

So after the Final tomorrow she gets a well deserved week off before she starts again I am glad she is playing stronger 25Ks rather than weaker 50s

I wonder what it was that made her go from losing to Sandra Roma to suddenly winning all these matches It's been great to see

And with the 84 Points, maybe even 100, she has gained from Fleurus and Alphen A/D Rijn 25Ks, her ranking will increase to around 226 with a Runner Up finish or 218 with a victory So she's already made Australian Open Qualies

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #4661
country flag MarkNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think that she should play a busy but local schedule, try and get back into the Top 200 (seems like she'll do it easily) and make Australian Open Qualifying and then if she feels confident enough play some lead up events and Australian Open Qualies. If she can't cope, back to challengers I see no reason why she shouldn't play a busy schedule, maybe 2 tournaments a month

There are plenty of 25s and 50s around at this time of year so a good opportunity to build confidence and ranking

BTW, she obviously wants to stick with the Clay (not a bad decision) as she has entered only 1 tournament in both the weeks of the 16th and 23rd of September in Saint-Malo and Seville respectively, both 25Ks

They are actually quite competitive, much more so than the tournaments she has been playing recently To win them would be a great achievement. She may actually have to play Qualies in Seville but it is unlikely

So after the Final tomorrow she gets a well deserved week off before she starts again I am glad she is playing stronger 25Ks rather than weaker 50s

I wonder what it was that made her go from losing to Sandra Roma to suddenly winning all these matches It's been great to see

And with the 84 Points, maybe even 100, she has gained from Fleurus and Alphen A/D Rijn 25Ks, her ranking will increase to around 226 with a Runner Up finish or 218 with a victory So she's already made Australian Open Qualies
But she is losing 30 points next week because of her 2nd round in Dallas last year

But after that, she has nothing to defend for like 8 months But she should be able to make the AO Q
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #4662
country flag chingching

Quote:
But she is losing 30 points next week because of her 2nd round in Dallas last year

But after that, she has nothing to defend for like 8 months But she should be able to make the AO Q
But didn't she lose the Dallas points before the US Open...

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #4663
country flag MarkNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
But didn't she lose the Dallas points before the US Open...
Oh yeah, that's right Thanks

btw, the final is broadcasted on AlphenStadTV which I can watch on my TV since I live 10km from there
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #4664
country flag chingching

Quote:

btw, the final is broadcasted on AlphenStadTV which I can watch on my TV since I live 10km from there
I am ashamed you are not going I even convinced my cousin to go and he lives in Delft Still, that's like 20 mins on the train I love how close everything is together in the Netherlands. The 2 biggest cities are closer together than the extremities of Sydney

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #4665
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

Quote:

Why are you not going? Sold out already?
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote