Arantxa Rus - Page 305 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #4561
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arantxa Rus

Arantxa Rus won a match! http://wtaangels.blogspot.com.br/201...won-match.html
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #4562
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

What is she playing next?
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #4563
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusan993 View Post
What is she playing next?
She's playing doubles today against Kapshay/Mircic and tomorrow she'll play against Cabeza Candela.
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #4564
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future

Lost her doubles 26 36 but who cares

Singles is what matters now for Aran, tomorrow vs. Cabeza Candela. Will be tough, Candle Head is in good form.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #4565
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all

Arantxa plays the second match of the day on court 1 after a doubles match around 1 pm CEST.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #4566
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Will make US Open Qualies if she wins this match I think

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #4567
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light

breaks to start cmon
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #4568

go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light go michelle luv is a glorious beacon of light

15:00
30:00
30:15
40:15
40:30
deuce ugh
AD Rus
holds 2:0
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #4569

holds again 3:1
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #4570
country flag DennisNL

Rus breaks on love *5-4 first set.
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #4571

broken 5:5
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #4572
country flag DennisNL

I can't. 5-7
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #4573

serves for the second set gooooooo girl
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #4574
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Just like the 1st set
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4575
country flag Maxblast

Maxblast is an unknown quantity at this point

3rd set now, she is not playing too bad is she?
Maxblast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote