Arantxa Rus - Page 301 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #4501
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation
Re: Arantxa Rus

Palkina's had terrible results over the past few months as well, so let's not overrate this victory. Will be interesting how Aran will play against better ITF opponents.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #4502
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all

I agree, apart from the 10k tournaments in Kazakhstan that she won, she hasn't won a lot.

Same goes for Sandra Roma from Sweden, her next opponent, who hasn't won a lot this year either.
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #4503
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all DennisNL is a name known to all

Sandra Roma was serving for the first set at 3-5, then Rus had the opportunity to serve for the set at 6-5, but eventually Roma won the TB: 6(3)-7
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #4504
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future

She just can't get it together Praying she can turn it around...
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #4505
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future MarkNL has a brilliant future

Aran just held her 1st game of the 2nd set to love, but that does not mean much does it
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #4506
country flag MarkNL

Aran just choked an SP serving for the 2nd set at *53 but as always she is a nutcase and gets broken
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #4507
country flag MarkNL

And of course, she goes from *5-3 A-40 up, to 5-6* down.

Re-tire.

Please.

My tennis nerves can't withstand this shit
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #4508
country flag DennisNL

How many chances does she need to win a set. She's such a mess, it's unbelievable.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #4509

Sandra Roma (#459) def. Arantxa Rus 7-6(3) 7-6(4). Sandra got broken to love when she was serving for the match.

Do you think Arantxa could even retire from tennis?
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #4510
country flag intothewild

intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice

I can't believe the scoring in that match. She broke and looked in a good position in both sets but lost. She even came back from 5-2 down in the first set.

Looks like the next tournament will be Biarritz 100k starting on Monday.
intothewild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #4511
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...goodbye.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson| Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Schoofs
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #4512

The MD in Biarritz looks too strong for Aran, don't think that she could win against any of those players. Let's hope she gets drawn a qualifier, although even in the Q field, there are some seriously dangerous players to her.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #4513
country flag DennisNL

If she loses to Sandra Roma in front of a home crowd, she'll lose to anyone in Biarritz.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4514
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Just when you think, it can't get any worse No words

Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #4515
country flag MarkNL

Yeah, i mean, how low can she go?

It just does not seem to end, she keeps losing. It does not even matter against who she plays anymore.

Someone on tennis.nl suggested she should dump Ekker and start working with van Harpen