Arantxa Rus - Page 299 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #4471
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation
Re: Arantxa Rus

Got broken...consider this match done.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #4472
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

It's not like she's creating any chances, but every time she's feeling some pressure, she fails to make the points.
DennisNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #4473

The 2nd set was sooo predictable. Even a home crowd and a possibly tired opponent can't fix her incredible lack of mental strength. Aran on her best way into insignificance, probably not even top 200 in a few months.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4474
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Bit harsh Magda was never gonna be easy on grass. She's playing and serving a helluva lot better than she was.

Please God give her a winnable game at Wimbledon.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #4475
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

If you're getting a gazillion breakpoints and you fail to convert even one of them, you don't deserve to win.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #4476

Squandered a 0-40 and 4 bp. Arantxa in a nutshell.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #4477
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

No shame losing to Rybarikova on grass
But at some point she really needs to take some of the chances she gets.
I mean 0/11 BP won And Rybarikova winning 3/3 BP

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #4478
country flag DennisNL

Drawing Puchkova in r1. Not a bad draw for her, I'd say.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM   #4479
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Fingers crossed. Could be Stosur again in R2.
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:39 PM   #4480

Puchkova beat Oudin and Peer at Eastbourne. No surprise at all if Aran lost to her. So Wimbledon might be the last GS for her for a while, I suppose. She made the 3rd round here last year, but back then there were completely different prefixes. She had won only two MD matches at WTA or GS events since then and is ranked #151 now. What a sad story.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 02:45 PM   #4481
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

It would be so cool if she could play against Stosur in R2, really wondering what the score would be this time around
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:45 PM   #4482
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw. Hopefully she can win now.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #4483
country flag intothewild

intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice

Good luck to Arantxa tomorrow. I know expectations are very low now but it would be great if she could win at least one match at Wimbledon and start to improve her form. Here's hoping.
intothewild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #4484
country flag intothewild

intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice intothewild is just really nice

Lost 4-6, 2-6.

She went 2-0 up in the first, lost five games in a row to make it 2-5, broke back and got to 4-5 and lost on her serve to lose the first set.
intothewild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #4485
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm officially giving up on her.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote