Arantxa Rus - Page 298 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #4456
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

Play suspended due to Darkness...

Hopefully Aran can keep playing like she did today.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #4457
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

Match suspended - darkness.
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #4458
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Shame she couldn't hold that last game but I was well impressed with the little I saw
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #4459
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

Not off to a great start in that second set.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #4460
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Jankovic too good.

Aran
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #4461
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

JJ was just better, but Aran played really well at times, hopefully she can get some more wins soon

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #4462
country flag Wonderwall

Yeah, Jankovic blew Larsson off court in fifty minutes in the next round. So it proves just how well Aran played.

Let's hope she can get kinder draws at Rosmalen and Wimby.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #4463
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

Aran's match against Rybarikova is going to be streamed today . Yesterday, there was already a stream for her 1st rd doubles match. The doubles draw is extremely weak, she and Richel can make the finals here.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4464
country flag DennisNL

Does anyone have a proper stream then and not a link to a stream of some random documentary in Italian?
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #4465

Apparently there is no stream, although it was announced
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #4466
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisNL View Post
Does anyone have a proper stream then and not a link to a stream of some random documentary in Italian?
Livescorehunter doesn't show any link, the topshelf Open TV link from the website doesn't work and no live coverage on Sport 1 tennis channel I think Sport1 will only show ATP matches this week.

Fail

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #4467
country flag DennisNL

87% first services in, winning 71% of the points and no DFs yet. So far, so good.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #4468
country flag DennisNL

Two double faults in a row.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #4469
country flag DennisNL

Come on, Arantxa.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4470

Squandered a SP, then a rebreak point. Now the 1st set is lost, duh. Hopefully not the usual mental meltdown from Aran now.