Arantxa Rus - Page 272 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #4066
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

(2)Arantxa Rus (NED) d. Severine Beltrame (FRA) 63 61
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #4067
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up Aran
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #4068
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #4069
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Right on, Aran! Does anybody know where she's going to next?
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #4070
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Right on, Aran! Does anybody know where she's going to next?
She is on the EL for WTA Bastad next week (MD)
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #4071
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
She is on the EL for WTA Bastad next week (MD)
Thanks! No reason for me to go to the local ITF, then
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #4072
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Arantxa lost four games in a row in the second set - from 3:5 to 7:5. She was so close to win this match in two sets.

Last edited by supermod : Jul 12th, 2012 at 02:06 PM.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #4073
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Arantxa won 6:3 5:7 6:1
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #4074
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Unnecessary lapse in the 2nd set but still a win and a nice finish

Keep going!
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #4075
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Pfewww

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #4076
country flag Sasja

Should have finished it in 2, but glad she could turn it around again

The nr 1, 2, 4 and 5 seed in the SF. Aran will play against Oprandi (5) who defeated Rybarikova in 3 sets.

Good luck Aran
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #4077
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #4078
country flag MarkNL

She lost 26 36 to Oprandi

Had expected more, but still a pretty good week for her Now on to Båstad
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #4079
country flag Sasja

Had hoped it would have been a bit closer than this

But still a SF in a 100k

On to Bastad
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #4080
country flag Frederik

Expected it to be closer than 63 62