Arantxa Rus - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM   #3076
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

Teleurstellende uitslag.

Doesn't seem like it was the unusual style of play that did her either, given that she won the first and had chances in the second (and also 3-1 up in 3rd)
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM   #3077
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #3078
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:09 AM   #3079
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

Aran takes a little break and will start training for the $100,000 Cuneo 2011 (27 June - 03 July 2011)
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #3080
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

didn't expect that loss for arantxa. Hopefully this will be the last qualifying for a grand slam she has to do.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #3081
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

A bit late my pics from Roland Garros. It was during a training session

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #3082
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #3083
country flag lauraa00

Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #3084
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the pictures
dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:08 AM   #3085
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

nice pics, was that before or after her big win against clijsters? I would imagine the crowd would be bigger if it was after.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #3086
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics

Upcoming tournament:
27th of June 100k Cuneo, Italy

Then probably a WTA clay court tournament the week after that, but I'm not sure which one

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #3087
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

With Wimby PTS off Arantxa is projected on a CH of #86 atm.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 06:21 AM   #3088
country flag Sasja

Upcoming tournaments:
27th of June 100k Cuneo
4th of July WTA Bastad (Q)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #3089
country flag lauraa00

Quote:
Originally Posted by austennisfan View Post
nice pics, was that before or after her big win against clijsters? I would imagine the crowd would be bigger if it was after.
It was before It was during the last day of qualifications, she was training with Christina McHale, they played a set and from what i remember she was not hitting the ball very well Her coach seemed to be a funny and relax guy, he was not following scores but was making a few jokes i guess because arantxa smiled and laughed a bit while talking to him, he was also wearing his pilot sun glasses

Old Jun 28th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #3090
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Back on the clay with an easy win in Cuneo

60 61 over 16-year-old Camilla Rosatello (ITF-junior 206). Next Craybas or Laura Pous.
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote