Arantxa Rus - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2010, 07:21 PM   #2011
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Arantxa Rus

Doubles Final

McHale/Rogowska (USA/AUS) d. Kuryanovich/Rus (BLR/NED) 64 61

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #2012
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

The MD for the Unicef Open, 's-Hertogenbosch is out:

1st round (8) Anabel Medina Garrigues (WTA: 38) vs (wc) Arantxa Rus

GL Aran

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:42 PM   #2013
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

Good luck Aran

Aran is also playing doubles with Sofia Arvidsson! I really like the team-up
I think they really get along, I remember reading somewhere that they went shopping together!
Elaine<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 04:56 AM   #2014
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine<< View Post
Good luck Aran

Aran is also playing doubles with Sofia Arvidsson! I really like the team-up
I think they really get along, I remember reading somewhere that they went shopping together!
Yeah, that was in Miami. Aran lost to Czink in the 1st round in a 3rd set TB. Czink was serving for the match, Aran broke back. 3rd set was to be decided by a TB. Aran had a MP in that TB, but eventually lost. Then Sofia wrote this on her blog:

Have spoke a bit with Arantxa Rus here in Miami. She played the game before me yesterday and had a match point but unfortunately lost. She was of course very sad. After my match I met with her. I said I know how she feels. 2 years since I sat in the dressing room with the towel over my head at 00:30 at night, exhausted after 5 match points against third-place in the world. So I gave a small Arantxa suggestions ..
- Lets go shopping and forget about tennis ..
So we went to Dadeland shopping mall and spent a few hours there. Came out with more bags than we entered ..
-This was great fun. I didn't even think of my game one time, she said ...

Sofia

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #2015
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

...but they will play against Kiri&Vesnina in 1st round

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #2016
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilZ View Post
...but they will play against Kiri&Vesnina in 1st round
But they can go shopping together afterwards if they lose

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #2017
country flag Sasja

Kirilenko/Vesnina def Arvidsson/Rus 6-1 6-2

Expected loss...

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 09:14 PM   #2018
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

GL Aran against Anabel
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 09:46 PM   #2019
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

Aran's match will be streamed at bet365 and at Fromsport.com Have fun watching if you have the time!
Elaine<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #2020
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Heyy guys
This is the first time i see Arantxa playing and i must say that i enjoy watching her game
I've got a question, is she always calm and quiet on the court like today?

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #2021
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
Heyy guys
This is the first time i see Arantxa playing and i must say that i enjoy watching her game
I've got a question, is she always calm and quiet on the court like today?
yes
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 01:58 PM   #2022
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikilliam. View Post
yes
Great, that's pleasant

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 02:30 PM   #2023
country flag lauraa00

Congrats

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 02:41 PM   #2024
country flag Sasja

Aran def Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP, 8) (WTA: 38) 4-6 6-2 6-3

I didn't expect this

Her win today is her 6th win over a top 100 player (apart from Fed Cup):
2010: Tatjana Malek (WTA: 88) (100k Cagnes-sur-Mer), Kirsten Flipkens (WTA: 70) (WTA Estoril) & Anabel Medina Garrigues (WTA: 38) (WTA 's-Hertogenbosch)
2009: Alexandra Dulgheru (WTA: 52) (100k Poitiers)
2008: Yanina Wickmayer (WTA: 67) & Gisela Dulko (WTA: 44) (both in WTA Guangzhou)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS

Last edited by Sasja : Jun 14th, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #2025
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

She played well such a deserved win