Katia Afinogenova Cheering Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2005, 08:56 PM   #91
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Though she's 8th seeded pretty disappointing loss.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #92
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Katya is in the semis of a 10k this week and she will be playing a 25k next week where i will be able to go and watch her. Hopefully she is getting her game to a new level and will soon be among the players that she should be with!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM   #93
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She is the final def. Fink 6-2 6-2 and she will play Ansley Cargill. Go Katya!
Old Jun 5th, 2005, 06:53 PM   #94
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in the final. Show made you're made of. Show some bottle.
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 09:39 AM   #95
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katia Afinogenova Cheering Thread

seems as Katya struggles in 400-700 ranking all forgot abt her

she reached final at $25k last week losing to Edina

nice run for Katya
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 12:48 PM   #96
KV

Finally good news that's much better on rec. performance did well to reach the final
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 01:15 PM   #97
country flag Kutuzova

Great Job Katia...finally the results that are expected out of you!!!!
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 05:23 PM   #98
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Katia will find herself and her game the way Olga Poutchkova has recently.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #99

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

she rises from 447 to new Career-High Singles No. 353 (November 6, 2006)

Congrats!!!
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #100

Career-High Doubles No. 485 (November 6, 2006) as well
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:30 PM   #101
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

Katya

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:39 PM   #102

$75,000 Pittsburgh:

(1)Rossana De Los Rios (PAR) v Kimberly Couts (USA)
Susanna Lingman (USA) v Alana Van Der Vort (USA)
Alexandra Mueller (USA) v Tiya Rolle (USA)
(5)Ekaterina Afinogenova (RUS) v Jacqueline Bohannon (USA)

first match won easly
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 05:08 PM   #103
KV

Good luck Katya
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 07:54 PM   #104
KV

According to one poster in Pittsburgh Challenger, Katya advanced to the next Qual round.
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #105

Lingman d. (1)De Los Rios 63 26 63
(5)Afinogenova d. Mueller 61 64

SO as Rossana lost mmore easly way to MD

Take yr chance Katya!!!