Katia Afinogenova Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #46
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
katia is playing in the main draw in el paso and won her first round match! Ekaterina Afinogenova RUS d. wc-Adina Neustein USA 6-2 6-1

nice win katia! she next plays qualifier Liberty Sveke. go katia!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2004, 11:44 AM   #47
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
katia won her 2nd match! Katia Afinogenova RUS d. (Q)Liberty Sveke USA 6-2, 6-3
nice win katia! cindy watson in the next match good luck katia!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old May 23rd, 2004, 12:05 PM   #48
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Katia lost to Cindy Watson

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2004, 03:49 PM   #49
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
She needs a new coach
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2004, 02:06 AM   #50
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
as much as it was dissapointing, she did lose to an eventual winner of the tournament...
Old Jun 6th, 2004, 05:41 AM   #51
country flag Gowza

how tall is katia now? she use to be quite short, has she grown much?

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 05:35 AM   #52
country flag Gowza

Anne Mall (USA) def. (10)Ekaterina Afinogenova (RUS) 6-0, 6-2

losing like that in the first round of a 25k challenger is very poor, when will katia show her true potential? it's really sad to watch young players doing so poorly when they have so much talent.

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 06:25 AM   #53
country flag - L i n a -

- L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about - L i n a - has a spectacular aura about
http://wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=3597551&postcount=58

There is a pic of Katya in Hilton Head.

No offense, but she is fat.
- L i n a - is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2004, 08:12 AM   #54
country flag Gowza

how do you call that fat lol. she looks like she has a solid build but she has a pretty flat stomach, big legs and arms though.

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 03:47 AM   #55
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Bloodlines -- her mother was a Russian track star and her brother plays for the Buffalo Sabres -- made Rick Macci want to coach Katia Afinogenova.Answering the call
Three years ago the phone rang at Rick Macci's tennis center in Pompano Beach, Fla. It was the agent for Buffalo Sabres winger Maxim Afinogenov. He wondered if Macci would consider tutoring Maxim's little sister, Katia Afinogenova.

Macci sighed. He gets "hundreds" of these calls all the time. But when the agent said that Katia's mother was a seven-time Russian 800-meter champion, Macci suspended his disbelief. A student of genetics, Macci factored in the family success in track and hockey and promptly said yes.

"Everybody has a flavor of the month," Macci said. "But being the best in your state or best in your country doesn't mean stardom. This sounded different. I said, 'Can you get a ticket tomorrow?' "

Last year Macci signed Afinogenova, then 13, to a 10-year contract that guarantees him a percentage of her future winnings. There are bonuses and paybacks when she turns pro, but Macci is betting hundreds of thousands of dollars of his own money that Afinogenova is going to be a player.

"I took a chance with Venus and Serena and Capriati," Macci said. "Katia has a chance to succeed at their level."
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 08:29 PM   #56
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
What is her schedule for the rest of the summer?
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 06:31 AM   #57
country flag Gowza

not sure about her schedule but katia is currently playing the $10k ancona, italy event. she won her first match and now plays ivanova, ivanova took out the first seed in straight sets but hopefully katia can take advantage of the opening up of this draw.

good luck in the next round katia!

Old Jul 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM   #58
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Go Katia!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM   #59
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
What happend to Katia in her match against Ivanova who is having a brilliant year?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 12:30 AM   #60
country flag Gowza

katia lost and ivanova made it to the final but lost to ancic.