Tuesday OOP & Scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:20 PM   #61
country flag matpaw88

matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tuesday OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO newbie View Post
Whops yes Vera
Sorry was thinking of Bonderanko for some reason

Agnieszka Radwańska
Marta
Domachowska
Joanna Sakowicz
Anna Korzeniak
Alicja Rosolska
matpaw88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:20 PM   #62
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold

Bartoli saves one bp
TO newbie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:21 PM   #63
country flag mankind

mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute

Could someone keep us abreast of the Bepa/Knapp match please?
mankind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:21 PM   #64
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
peschke/stubbs 6-3 6-2
Well done! Next round should be harder though (probably vs Ai/Kata! )

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:21 PM   #65
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold

but not the second one and Peng breaks back to go back on serve in the first set
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:21 PM   #66
country flag TO newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankind View Post
Could someone keep us abreast of the Bepa/Knapp match please?
sure it has not yet started
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:22 PM   #67
country flag TO newbie

Two double faults in that game
Bartoli is going to have to serve better than that
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #68
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Bepa !!!!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM   #69
country flag TO newbie

15 all Peng serving to Bartoli
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM   #70
country flag TO newbie

Knapp to serve first against Vera
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:24 PM   #71
country flag TO newbie

30 15 Peng
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:25 PM   #72
country flag TO newbie

30 all Peng/Bartoli
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:25 PM   #73
country flag TO newbie

40* - 30
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #74
country flag tarrysai

tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light tarrysai is a glorious beacon of light

Come Marion break again
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #75
country flag TO newbie

Game to Peng so it is 2 all in first set with Bartoli