Tuesday OOP & Scores - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:12 PM   #46
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tuesday OOP & Scores

Bartoli serving first as I said as is up 30 - 15
TO newbie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #47
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold

Doubles match is over and Penschke and Stubbs were victorious
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #48
country flag TO newbie

40 - 30 for bartoli
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:13 PM   #49
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold

peschke/stubbs 6-3 6-2
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #50
country flag TO newbie

Bartoli wins her game with an ace up 1 - 0
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #51
country flag TO newbie

Knapp vs. Zvonareva coming up on the other court
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #52
country flag TO newbie

Zvonareva and Knapp have not met yet so it is challenging to handicap that match
Knapp is ranked 57 versus Alona 23 so you have to favour Alona due to ranking alone.
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #53
country flag TO newbie

30 all in the second game Peng serving to bartoli
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #54
country flag TO newbie

now BP for Bartoli
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #55
country flag matpaw88

matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold matpaw88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO newbie View Post
Zvonareva and Knapp have not met yet so it is challenging to handicap that match
Knapp is ranked 57 versus Alona 23 so you have to favour Alona due to ranking alone.
Vera

Agnieszka Radwańska
Marta
Domachowska
Joanna Sakowicz
Anna Korzeniak
Alicja Rosolska
matpaw88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #56
country flag TO newbie

and Bartoli uses her first break opportunity successfully and is up one service break serving at 2 - 0 in the first set
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:18 PM   #57
country flag TO newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpaw88 View Post
Vera
Whops yes Vera
Sorry was thinking of Bonderanko for some reason
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:19 PM   #58
country flag TO newbie

Bartoli double faults to 15 all
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:20 PM   #59
country flag TO newbie

Peng coming back here 15 30
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:20 PM   #60
country flag TO newbie

2 BPs for Peng