Zurich Open 2007 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 03:55 AM   #16
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold
Re: Zurich Open 2007

This sucks! Makiri don't start reverting back to your losing ways! You've worked so hard in regaining your winning form. Don't be passive and resigned with what you've accomplished so far in Kolkata and Hansol. Continue to strive to improve your recent good form and success! There are still many singles titles to be won by YOU Makiri!!!
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 08:46 AM   #17
country flag Mashak

Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirilenko_Kamp View Post
This sucks! Makiri don't start reverting back to your losing ways! You've worked so hard in regaining your winning form. Don't be passive and resigned with what you've accomplished so far in Kolkata and Hansol. Continue to strive to improve your recent good form and success! There are still many singles titles to be won by YOU Makiri!!!
Yeah indeed.. It's damn dissapointed!
Although Golovin is a tough opponent, I must say.. But if she was into that winning form, she might have won that match..
Hope she'll do better next time

Go Sorana Cirstea!
Go Maria Kirilenko!
Mashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 11:30 AM   #18
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Maybe I have underestimated Golovin in the past. She is definitely moving forward.

Still, Masha has played a lot of tournaments this year and all the doubles aswell, maybe she is tired and needs a good rest.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:38 PM   #19
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

That's a dissapointing result for Maria because Golovin is beatable even though she's a better tennis player than Maria is. When Masha plays the tougher competition she folds up and loses so she needs to schedule alot of soft tournaments next year so she cn have a good year. This current 4 match losing streak taints the stretch of good tennis Masha played over the summer and into the fall. Now she's in a losing rut again. And there's no need for Maria to play every week like she has been lately. She needs to totally get away from tennis for a week and then come back refreshed so she she can be focused enough to play good tennis in her last couple of tournaments of the year.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 01:19 PM   #20
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

I think Maria is desperate to improve her ranking and has been playing lots of tournaments to get back to where she should be - in the top 20. She should be almost guaranteed a seeding in Australia now and that would be a fine turnaround in the 2nd half of the season. She really needs to improve her game on clay and grass (she should be a good grasscourt player) and there are many opportunities to pick up points in the 1st half of next season. I think she could be pushing top 16 after Wimbledon 2008, if she plays her best tennis.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote