question - how many players won after losing the first set 6:0? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #46
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: question - how many players won after losing the first set 6:0?

add Moscow semis now

Jankovic def. Dementieva 0-6 6-1 6-0

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM   #47
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Zurich 2008

R1: Arvidsson def. Bammer 0:6, 7:5, 6:4

Last edited by SVK : Mar 10th, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #48
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

I remember this one :
FRENCH OPEN 2007 R64 BARTOLI, MARION FRA VS PETKOVIC, ANDREA GER : 0-6 6-2 6-3
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #49
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Sofia...

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2008, 01:49 AM   #50
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87 View Post
add Moscow semis now

Jankovic def. Dementieva 0-6 6-1 6-0

What a wacky score!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM   #51
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Tokyo (50 000), 2008

R2: Morita def. Date-Krumm 0:6, 6:2, 6:1

Last edited by SVK : Mar 10th, 2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 01:21 PM   #52
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Kolkata (50 000), 2008

QF: Ferguson def. Palkina 06 61 64
Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 07:43 PM   #53
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Perth (25 000)

QR2: Wejnert def. Sheed 0:6, 6:0, 6:1
Old Nov 25th, 2008, 05:07 PM   #54
country flag robb01

robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of robb01 has much to be proud of

This one's wacky too
robb01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #55
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Perth 2008 (25 000), R2

Ch.-J. Chuang def. Mekel 0:6, 6:1, 6:3
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:38 PM   #56
country flag vesubio

vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light

- Jana Novotna def. Steffi Graf 0-6 6-3 7-5
in SF of Virginia Slim Chicago (1992)

- Kimiko Date def. Conchita Martínez 0-6 6-2 6-3
in Q of Tokyo Pan Pacific (1995)
vesubio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:15 PM   #57
country flag vesubio

vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light vesubio is a glorious beacon of light

Amy Frazier def. Amanda Coetzer 0-6 6-3 6-2
in R16 of Toyota Princess in 1998
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:18 PM   #58
country flag vesubio

- Anke Huber def. Amy Frazier 0-6 6-2 7-5
in R128 of Australian Open in 1997
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM   #59
country flag vesubio

- Natasha Zvereva def. Mary Pierce 0-6 6-3 6-2
in S of Hilton Head in 1994
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM   #60
country flag vesubio

- Natasha Zvereva def. Nathalie Tauziat 0-6 7-5 6-3
in the Final of Eastbourn in 1999.