Best entertainer in tennis?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 03:52 PM   #1
iluvtrent

iluvtrent is an unknown quantity at this point iluvtrent is an unknown quantity at this point iluvtrent is an unknown quantity at this point
Best entertainer in tennis??

The Williams sisters say they are not just athletes, but entertainers, determined to put on a good show- not just grind it out ont the tennis court. Who do you think is the best "entertainer" in tennis??
iluvtrent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 03:54 PM   #2
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
For me it's Serena!
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:01 PM   #3
country flag RYNJ

RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute
Serena and Jennifer

RYNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:01 PM   #4
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
No-one now, the Williams girls give entertaining speeches and interviews but are all business on the court IMO.

Anyway in the past for me, it was Natasha Zvereva.
Always had something up her sleeve e.g Her Mary impersonations were a crack up!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:12 PM   #5
iluvtrent

iluvtrent is an unknown quantity at this point iluvtrent is an unknown quantity at this point iluvtrent is an unknown quantity at this point
Old school entertainer: Jimmy Connors
New school: Jen Capriati-never know when she'll go off!!
iluvtrent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:17 PM   #6
country flag Mark43

Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold Mark43 is a splendid one to behold
Jennifer Capriati. I am always surprised and excited. Especially by the 3 Grand Slams she won, each win was amazing.
Mark43 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:24 PM   #7
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Jennifer entertains the crowd today. Many of her victories have been dramatic and they really pull in the crowds. She keeps you on the edge of your seat.

From the past I'd say Arantxa. Compared to Steffi and Monica, she was much more animated and lively on court, always involving the crowds (which is why she is a crowd favourite everywhere!).

Justine Henin's style of tennis is entertaining, especially her backhand shots. You really can watch her all day.
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:24 PM   #8
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Never a dull moment with Capriati..
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 04:33 PM   #9
QueenO

QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice
Serena (shows a lot of emotions at times) and Jennifer (always amusing). Put the two together on the court against each other and enjoy......
QueenO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 05:20 PM   #10
MartinaI

MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice MartinaI is just really nice
Martina Hingis. Best tennis player ever, all the shots, the finesse AND the amazing sparkling personality.

'THE COMEBACK QUEEN'

2006 Australian Open Mixed Doubles Champion

209 weeks at No.1

40 singles titles incl. 5 GS, 2 WTA Champs
36 doubles titles incl. 10 GS, 2 WTA Champs
1 GS mixed doubles title

MartinaI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 05:23 PM   #11
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
JENNY!! by a mile! the only two things that are more entertaining are Jenny v Serena or....

2 Jennys!!!
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 05:25 PM   #12
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Jimmy Connors, John McEnroe
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 05:25 PM   #13
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Can not be found in women's tennis...

Safin, Roddick and Rios

but if I really have to say a female, i'll go with anna k and serena and possibly Kim with all her gymnastics, lol!
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 05:27 PM   #14
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
Definitely Serena. Venus for her sheer ruthlessness.
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 05:34 PM   #15
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Martina vs Jennifer when they were joking about drinking Heineken. But Jennifer in general is entertaining and I love the gasp from the audience when Hingis pulls off one of her shocking crosscourt dropshots when pulled out wide.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote