I got the Australian Tennis Mag with the Daniela article in it. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 11:38 AM   #1
aura of daniela

aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice
I got the Australian Tennis Mag with the Daniela article in it.

hehehe.........funny thing. I went to the shopping center to buy a couple t-shirts and a track suit, but left with the tennis magazine.

Happy I am too.

No many new picture, but one that I haven't seen yet with Daniela laughing with Kim Clijsters.

Will read the article soon, and give you guys a run down.

There's also a section of the Wimbledon Review article about her, sub-titled "Hantuchova Hype", so this is that magazine to get if your a Daniela fan, for sure.

Simon V
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2002, 06:28 PM   #2
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
POST POST POST!!!
btw do you have a scanner??

lemon

One of the original Cocktail Party Founders!!!
lemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2002, 09:36 AM   #3
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
you need to get me a mag like that!

haha!