Alicia @ THE KREMLIN!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #1
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia @ THE KREMLIN!!

Alicia is this week competing at the 2007 Kremlin Cup in Moscow, Russia.

This is how her section of the qualifying draw looks:
MOLIK, Alicia AUS (3)

MAKAROVA, Ekaterina RUS

GREBENYUK, Evgenia RUS
BRIANTI, Alberta ITA

RODINA, Evgeniya RUS
PAVLYUCHENKOVA, Anastasia RUS (WC)

PIVOVAROVA, Anastasia RUS (WC)
BENESOVA, Iveta CZE

Provided Alicia plays at a similar level to what she has over the past few weeks, I think she can qualify from this relatively weak section of the draw.

GOOD LUCK
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #2
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia @ THE KREMLIN!!

good draw for lish i agree if she plays likes she did in tokyo then she will qualify for the main draw. although makarova might provide her a challenge or two.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 11:19 PM   #3
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

great draw touchest opponent will be her first though in makarova... WOO LEASH!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 07:05 AM   #4
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

She really was impressive. My friend in Ghaungzhou said she was really playing well there. They could not believe the power that she was generating off the ground. As always she was gracious to the fans, the press etc. She tried to speak some Cantonese...badly...and spent some time doing some charity work. Visited an orphange and was truly lovely to all. No surprise there but it is nice to hear nevertheless that she is doing "good".
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:38 AM   #5
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Alicias leading 6-2 4-6 2-0
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #6
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Alicia won 6-2 4-6 6-2
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 01:28 PM   #7
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Considering she was just in Tokyo the other day, this is a good result. keep it coming Alicia!

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:57 PM   #8
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future

alicia has got to be happy with the way she is starting to play now, this is the most wins in a short period of time since before her injury

hopefully she will carry it through to the Aussie summer, and hopefully get herself up the rankings a bit
"I Let Her Take Advantage Of Me, And I Feel Violated"
"She Hit A Lot Of Lucky Shots"

- Serena Williams, After Losing To Henin

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Ntour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 12:21 AM   #9
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

If Alicia qualifies, she will play either Krajicek who is 31 in the world and always dangeroud, Vesnina who has just made the semi's at Taskent, Dementieva who seems to be hitting some form or Vaidisova who is obviously a great player, so who ever Alicia plays...she will have to play really well if she wants to win!
Keadz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 12:39 AM   #10
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

good win alicia, the next two matches should be easier... i would like to see her draw (IN THIS ORDER)
VESNINA
KRAJICEK
DEMENTIEVA
VAIDISOVA

Old Oct 7th, 2007, 12:54 AM   #11
country flag Ben.

i just checked out her match stats & here they are:

Aces - 1
Double Faults - 5
1st Serve % - 67%
Winning % on 1st Serve - 37/50 = 74%
Winning % on 2nd Serve - 8/24 = 33%
Break Pts Conversions - 7/9 = 77%
Net approaches - 5/10 = 50%
Winners - 40
Unforced Errors - 30
Points Won Forcing - 14
Total Pts Won - 84
1st Serve Speed (max, min, average) KMPH - 182, 131, 157
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 03:08 AM   #12
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future

i guarantee it will be vaidisova if she qualifies

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM   #13
country flag Ntour

30 errors is a lot but it was three sets , she killed the winners

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 04:17 AM   #14
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Is everyone forgetting BENESOVA is the her section of Q draw too!! that wud be a touffie one would think?
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2007, 04:28 AM   #15
country flag Harvs

40 winners to 30 errors! WOW, pretty good stat!