Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #61
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saturday OOP and Scores

bp by winner

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #62
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold

40 jelena
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #63
country flag Mephisto

Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff_forever View Post
how often did we read this
yeah, let's see if Jelena can keep her level ... she plays very well right now ... moving Justine from one corner to the other ...
Mephisto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:55 AM   #64
country flag Mephisto

Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all

Justine please hold
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #65
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold

bravo juju adv
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #66
country flag Mephisto

Wow, that return from Jelena was sick, but Justine still won the point ... GP
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #67
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

gp Juju
no chance to get another bp

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM   #68
country flag Mecha

Henin 6-5*
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:57 AM   #69
country flag Mephisto

puh ... 6:5 Justine ... now the pressure is on Jelena
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #70
country flag Mecha

0-30
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #71
country flag Mephisto

So many backhand mistakes today
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #72
country flag Mephisto

gosh, Justine your are sooo bad ... you were supposed to put some pressure on Jelena
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:01 PM   #73
country flag taddict

taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light taddict is a glorious beacon of light

Justine's wonderous b/h is just not working today
taddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:01 PM   #74
country flag Mephisto

one mistake after another ... that sucks ...
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:01 PM   #75
GIMME SHELTER

wonderful fight, JJ !!!!!!!!!

6-6
tbrk

Juju to serve...

__Steffi forever__