Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #211
country flag Mephisto

Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all
Re: Saturday OOP and Scores

Justine, finally ... but you have some problem to work out if you really want to win the title !!!!
Mephisto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #212
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

but Jelena still smiles as she walks off that's why she's one of my sentimental favs

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #213
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

good luck for Tati & Kuzzie now !

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #214
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Well done Justine

You pulled it off!!!!!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #215
country flag eezenwa

eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all

Justine is simply amazing. I am a williams fan, but justine is just the best right now.
eezenwa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #216
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Tatster!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:13 PM   #217
country flag eezenwa

eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all

are they also showing the next semifinal live on Eurosports or is it in Eurosports 2
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #218
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold

Sveta
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:19 PM   #219
country flag eezenwa

they are friends, wow, but please dont bring that bullshit on the courts. I want Golovin to double bagel her for what she did to serena yesterday.
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:27 PM   #220
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold

go go Sveta 1-0
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM   #221
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Tati to serve.
15-0.
30-0.
30-15.
30-30. Ugh.
40-30.

Tati 1-1.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:31 PM   #222
country flag Mecha

0-30
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #223
country flag Mecha

sveta
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #224
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta to serve.
0-15.
0-30.
15-30.
15-40. ALLEZ Tati. Don't screw it.

Tati breaks 2-1

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #225
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice beginning from Tatiana!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote