Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #181
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold
Re: Saturday OOP and Scores

15-15
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #182
country flag powerbackhand

powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of powerbackhand has much to be proud of

jelena give erverything in this return game
powerbackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #183
country flag Mephisto

Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all

followed by an FH UE way to go Justine 15:15
Mephisto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #184
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

15-15
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:55 PM   #185
country flag Mecha

Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold Mecha is a splendid one to behold

juju 30-15
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:56 PM   #186
country flag Mecha

juju 40-15
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #187
country flag Mephisto

Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all Mephisto is a name known to all

again a great FH cc winner on the run .. the only shot that is working today
Mephisto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #188
country flag Mecha

juju 5-5*
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #189
country flag Mecha

juju 15-0
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:58 PM   #190
country flag Mecha

juju 15-15
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:58 PM   #191
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of

Break her and win it in straight sets, Justine!
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:58 PM   #192
country flag Mecha

30 all
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #193
country flag Mecha

ace jelena 2 serve
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #194
country flag Mecha

juju bp !!!
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 12:59 PM   #195
country flag Mecha

cmon henin