Help needed on music in a Mary video - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 02:37 AM   #1
country flag Dokic Pierce
How Very Dare You!

Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of
Help needed on music in a Mary video

I'm hoping someone here can help me with one of Mary's video's that has been posted here. It is the video somebody made about Mary's year in 2005, going through from the French to the US Open, Fed Cup and onto season end champs.

It's about 12 minutes long and is fantastic! I really love the music in it and have found the english speaking song towards the end "Winds of Change" by Scorpion however I'm wondering if whoever did the video could tell me the names and artists of the other songs featured as I would love to download them.

To whomever created the video, it is a masterpierce () so thankyou!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 02:37 AM   #2
How Very Dare You!

Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of Dokic Pierce has much to be proud of
Re: Help needed on music in a Mary video

The video finishes with Mary trying her shoe laces and saying something in French too!
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:48 PM   #3
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future

It might be Wizzy's video
http://mpierce.network-hosting.com/clips.htm try this link and tell me if it's this one (upload the 2005 long version)
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 03:23 AM   #4
How Very Dare You!

Hi Saby, that is the one! Any help would be great
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 03:48 PM   #5
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future

One of the song is from Zazie and it's called Rodeo (just after Pierce Vs Dementieva USO 2005), by the way Zazie is very known in France, she a very good singer and a wonderful songwriter, all the best french singers wants her write songs for them

for the others songs you should ask Wizzy because I don't know them
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 07:27 AM   #6
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold

Songs :

1 - French song : London Fantasy by Nolwenn Leroy
(Legend : An American professor prooved Leroy's voice is benefic as a therapy against illness ... You can believe it or not ^^)
2 - Color Blind (Cruel Intentions) - Counting Crows
3 - music only : Transformation, Mulan (Walt Disney)
4 - Il vit en toi (from Le roi Lion 2) - the original version is "He lives in you" and I think it's singing by Tina Turner.
5 - Rodeo - Zazie
6 - Wind of change, Scorpion.

ps : If i forget something or if you want more info, ask me.

Hope Mary will come back to try to make another video like that one.
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote