I'm NOT out for the Williams sisters! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:36 PM   #1
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
I'm NOT out for the Williams sisters!

Because my thread wasn't intended on causing all this controversy, but to speak my opinion about how I like and am angry with Stevenson from her comments, and my thread was closed, I would like to set things straight. I DO NOT hate the Williams sisters, as you may assume by some of my comments. I do get harsh sometimes, but only because I don't think that such once arrogent ladies should win. But they have grown more gracious, which, as I've stated, I credit to Oracene. I also think that a Williams-Williams Slam final is bad for the sport because people will get bored over it and I like to see other players share the success and see different styles in the final.

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:40 PM   #2
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:43 PM   #3
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
clocker--I couldn't please you if I bowed to the Williams sisters...

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:44 PM   #4
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
No need to get vulgar, dawg.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:45 PM   #5
kay

kay is an unknown quantity at this point
why even bring them up? the post had nothing to do with them, until you insulted them, so dont cry now.
kay is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:46 PM   #6
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
ktwtennis, I wouldn't bother with them... they've labelled you a hater now, and nothing you can say or do will change that with them. So, my advice is just to play along with it. It's pretty fun anyway. Trust me, I know this from experience.
Vanity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:48 PM   #7
Julie

Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold
Oh please, you added your own spin on the Stevenson post - which was nothing but insulting to the Williams sisters.

If oyu believe they are more gracious now, then fine its your opinion, but please focus on that rather than the negative. And if oyu cant say anything nice or constructive - about any player - just dont bother - simple as that
Right now?

Last edited by Julie : Jul 16th, 2002 at 09:53 PM.
Julie is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread