Alexandra Stevenson Can Be So Rude! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:02 PM   #1
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
Alexandra Stevenson Can Be So Rude!

Here's what she said in an interview with ********************:
tr.net: Is this a big year for you?
AS: After losing in the first round of Roland Garros and Wimbledon, it’s been a bad two months, but I’m still planning on reaching my goal of top 16 and qualifying for the year-end championships. I have a lot of tournaments in front of me so I can’t get too depressed. Earlier this year I was playing well but I was losing to the top players in the third or fourth rounds. It was making me mad. Then I hurt my wrist and couldn’t lift a racket for two months. I lost my edge and have to get it back and I will get it back in the summer season. I can play with the top five. They all put their underwear on the same way I do. But the top five get treated like queens, so much better than everyone else. They get perks like a Mercedes, or to walk in front of people and ask for a practice court. You shouldn’t be able to do that. But when you’re in the top five you’ve made it and it’s a much easier life.

I can't believe she would say that about the top players! It may be true, but they HAVE earned it like she said. And TWO of those top players are her friends!!! She seems like she can be nice, but I hate the bad attitude. No wonder she's friends with the Williams sisters...

Here's the whole article: http://www.********************/qa_AS_071602.html

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #2
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
The Williams sisters have been gracious in their interviews so there's no point bringing them into this.
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:11 PM   #3
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
ktwtennis,
I love reading your posts because you are an example of how low a person can go when it comes to the Williams sisters. LOL!!!!!

Maybe we should just call Serena/Venus the top two and let the others be considered the second three. Venus and Serena are so much better than the rest are.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:11 PM   #4
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt that ANY of the top five are quaking in their boots. And yes she is very arrogant and disrespectful. Obviously she is jealous of Serena, Venus, Jennifer, Monica and Kim and, and, and...
treufreund is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:12 PM   #5
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
No wonder she's friends with the Williams sisters...
selesfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:15 PM   #6
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
I'm saying that this is how they acted before they started to be more gracious than in the past, whom I credit Oracene for...

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:16 PM   #7
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
that was a bit of a cheap shot at Venus and Serena considering Alex is actually insulting them.
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:17 PM   #8
country flag treufreund

anyways wasn't this thread about ALEX not Venus, Serena or any other player.
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:17 PM   #9
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
ktwtennis,
Pleeeeeze stop lying. When have you heard the sisters say anything remotely this close? In fact, the sisters seem to be hardened to those kinds of distractions.

You just have it out for them. I'm sure Oracen thanks you, though.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:19 PM   #10
Julie

Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold
Closing before this nonsence has anymore chance to propagate.
Right now?
Julie is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread