Serena Pictures? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold
Serena Pictures?

Are there any links of Serena playing in her match today? If there are, can people post them or give a link? Thanks for the responses
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:01 PM   #2
country flag guapogreg08

guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold guapogreg08 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena Pictures?

WERE THERE JUST NO PHOTOGRAPHERS AT THE MATCH?

where the fuck are all of the pics?
guapogreg08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:02 PM   #3
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapogreg08 View Post
WERE THERE JUST NO PHOTOGRAPHERS AT THE MATCH?

where the fuck are all of the pics?

Call down man, the'll appear or maybe cause the match was so fast photographers didn't have time to get some pics.
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:04 PM   #4
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:10 PM   #5
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

i took a lot of pics... i will post them here

BTW i sat directly behind serena and I got her towl at the end of the match she was very friendly
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:13 PM   #6
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post

BTW i sat directly behind serena and I got her towl at the end of the match she was very friendly
I saw you.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM   #7
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
I saw you.
when?
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM   #8
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when?
You were on TV.
It showed Serena throwing her towel over to somebody, obviously you.

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM   #9
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future

Quote:

I hate u Russianboy
Just kidding... tell us more, did u talked to her???
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:23 PM   #10
country flag Russianboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
You were on TV.
It showed Serena throwing her towel over to somebody, obviously you.
yep that was me
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM   #11
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

was she as spectacular as everyone said tht she was?
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM   #12
country flag Russianboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsita View Post
I hate u Russianboy
Just kidding... tell us more, did u talked to her???
I saw her a few hours ago. there is a tennis hall about 100 m away from the porsche arena. Friends told me that players are playying there... so went there to watch who's there. suddenly serena came with some securities and vakulenko and julia's mom. I talked to julia a bit cause i know her. i only said "hey serena" to serena she also said "hey" and laughed.
later i watched her match, sitting behind her... at the end congratulate her on the win and I asked her if I could get her towl. and she gave it to me
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:28 PM   #13
country flag Russianboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
was she as spectacular as everyone said tht she was?
she played really good. just a few UE's and some excellent winners
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:30 PM   #14
country flag friendsita

Quote:
I saw her a few hours ago. there is a tennis hall about 100 m away from the porsche arena. Friends told me that players are playying there... so went there to watch who's there. suddenly serena came with some securities and vakulenko and julia's mom. I talked to julia a bit cause i know her. i only said "hey serena" to serena she also said "hey" and laughed.
later i watched her match, sitting behind her... at the end congratulate her on the win and I asked her if I could get her towl. and she gave it to me
I hate u even more... jk
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 10:45 PM   #15
country flag 50Sense
Forget Me Not (July 17)

50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute

So....what she look like? lol