Olivia Rogowska - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 58 42.96%
Top 100 43 31.85%
Top 200 20 14.81%
Top 400 10 7.41%
Other (please specify) 4 2.96%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 08:39 AM   #1456
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oooh Olivia RoGOATska

I don't know what the fuck has happened? She's NEVER been beaten like this, over and over again.

I don't want her to go back to $25K's, but maybe she's still not ready to be on the main tour yet? I hope she plays as much on the Euro clay as possible. Hit up them stronger ITF's when they come around, the weak WTA's and the RG Q.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2010, 08:45 AM   #1457
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovinjured. View Post
I don't know what the fuck has happened? She's NEVER been beaten like this, over and over again.

I don't want her to go back to $25K's, but maybe she's still not ready to be on the main tour yet? I hope she plays as much on the Euro clay as possible. Hit up them stronger ITF's when they come around, the weak WTA's and the RG Q.
$75k and $100k ITFS on clay leading into the French are very very strong, she'd be lucky to win a round especially in this form.

A mixture of $25k and $50k would be better to try and get some consistency and confidence.. along with building up some points to prevent a rapid drop after the french.

Thats just my opinion.
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 08:57 AM   #1458
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she'll get severely BEAT DOWN if she plays those strong Euro ITFs on clay. For the sake of salvaging her rank she could play some weak $25K & 50K events here and Asia, before hitting Europe. Mix in a couple of the stronger events, but not exclusively. She's got to be smart about her schedule.

All she needs are a few wins to get her confidence back. I mean, it wasn't that long ago that she was still in pretty decent form.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:51 AM   #1459
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light

hahaha, shes just going through a ruff patch guys!!! relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:53 AM   #1460
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Always so positive You're like a little ray of sunshine.
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:04 AM   #1461
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light

i just try to keep the good vibes coming when the room is down on liv
She really hasnt had a ruff patch in her career before her last few losses and im sure when she comes out of it she will be even stronger for it. Heres hoping its next tourny
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:22 AM   #1462
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

She withdrew from Sydney $25K - is she giving herself a break I wonder?
Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 08:20 AM   #1463
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not too worried. Most of our girls go through a bit of a slump like this after they start doing well. Alicia, Sam and Casey all had some very dodgy patches in their careers after starting out well. I think a little break will do her good.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 06:49 PM   #1464
country flag brendoboy

so anyone know whats up next??
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 05:31 AM   #1465
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Indian Wells and Miami!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 01:27 PM   #1466
Golovinjured.

^^ Nope, not entered in any WTA events for the time being.

Maybe she's back home on a training block or something. I'd like to see her compete in the European clay events before Roland Garros, but maybe a few ITF's before then to get that winning feeling back.

Brendoboy, you're our inside info. Text Liv and ask her what her plans are...
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 05:14 AM   #1467
country flag brendoboy

Sorry I have been so slack, Working hard

Ahhhhm the beautiful olivia informs me that yes, indeed, she had a massive training block and then got some match practice in a Platinum AMT in Melbourne. Which you will all be happy to know she K.O'd in and took the title. Not even a set dropped.

She is feeling and hitting awsome and is now currently over in Spain

GOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIvvY
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #1468
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Liv drew Jarka first up in Monzon this week
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 08:17 AM   #1469
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Tough one for both of them. Shame they had to draw each other early.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #1470
country flag polinablaskova

polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light polinablaskova is a glorious beacon of light

Good draw for Olivia Rogowska considering Jarmila Groth had a bad loss last week.
polinablaskova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote