Olivia Rogowska - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 42.45%
Top 100 46 33.09%
Top 200 20 14.39%
Top 400 10 7.19%
Other (please specify) 4 2.88%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 03:40 AM   #751
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Re: Oooh Olivia RoGOATska

She should be playing in a $25K challenger, and not here. Third choke of the tournament for her, she needs to learn to serve it out.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:24 PM   #752
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
olivia rogowska
She might be losing, but she's looking good doing it.

Stick to the seniors, gurl.
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 05:49 AM   #753
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

she lost R2 to some random junior 9-7 in the 3rd
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 06:31 AM   #754
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^
That 'random' junior almost beat Adamczak in a 25k a few weeks ago.
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 05:17 PM   #755
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia is playing $100,000 Marseilles this week.

She's into the final round of qualifying after beating Clothilde Falconetti 7-5 4-6 6-3 in QR2, and flogging some random in QR1 pretty easily. 1&1 I think it was. Anyway, she plays the very awesome Zuzuna Ondraskova for a place in the maindraw.

Also, *Jean* who went and saw her QR1 said 'she plays awesome'

Good luck against Zuzie.
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #756
Golovinjured.

Also..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA

It's still the 7th of June in France, right? A good present is that she'll overtake Adamczak in the rankings with todays win.
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 01:59 AM   #757
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Would be great if she qualified and one a round in the main draw I love how she is playing in 100k's and grandslam maindraws now .

Happy Birthday.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #758
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 18th Liv

Good couple of wins and extra points but I'd be surprised if she beat Ondraskova though, as she seems to be in pretty good form too. Anything is possible though. Good luck!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #759
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Olivia got a WC into Wimbledon Qualies. I never expected that one but well done, she must be impressing everyone.
Another good opportunity for her to reduce that ranking.

HOwever with good news comes bad news, Zuzana Ondraskova gave Olivia a lesson 6/3 6/0.
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #760
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a small article

Wimbledon qualifiers wildcard for Olivia
London, 09 June 2009
AAP

Olivia Rogowska
Getty Images

Australian teenager Olivia Rogowska has a chance to make her debut in the main women's draw at Wimbledon after winning a wildcard entry to the qualifying rounds.
The 18-year-old Victorian was among four women handed wildcards for the qualifying ladies' singles by the grasscourt Grand Slam's organisers on Monday.
If she makes it through to win a slot in the main draw, Rogowska will be hoping to repeat the success she enjoyed at the French Open when she reached the second round.
Rogowska, who has cut her world ranking by 300 places in the past six months to reach a career high of No.199, caused a shock upset at Roland Garros when she defeated Russian glamour girl, 47th-ranked Maria Kirilenko in the first round.
However the Australian lost in three sets to Ukrainian Kateryna Bondarenko in the second round.
Rogowska and teenage compatriot Bernard Tomic were chosen by Tennis Australia as its two reciprocal wildcards for the claycourt Grand Slam.
-----
Great news and a good opportunity for her
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:00 AM   #761
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

wow... great news
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:23 AM   #762
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

Even a round or two in quallies will help her ranking with those generous slam points. Hope she CAN win at least a match.
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:51 AM   #763
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

With her current ranking, she's good enough to make GS qualifying on her own so this will be a chance for her to mix it with the girls and see where she's at before she plays US Open qualies.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 09:38 AM   #764
Golovinjured.

Wow, wasn't expecting that. Go Liv

Zuzana So not awesome of you to bagel poor Olivia.
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 11:24 AM   #765
Golovinjured.

The qualifying draw for WIMBLEDON (OMG!) is out and here is Olivia's section;

Mariana Duque Marino COL (7) v Ekaterina Bychkova RUS
Anne Schaefer GER v Regina Kulikova RUS
Carmen Klaschka GER v Olivia Rogowska AUS
Tatiana Poutchek BLR v Yvonne Meusburger AUT (19)

She's on court today, second on Court 13 vs Klaschka.

Good luck today, gurl.