Olivia Rogowska - Page 183 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 43.07%
Top 100 44 32.12%
Top 200 20 14.60%
Top 400 10 7.30%
Other (please specify) 4 2.92%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 12:30 AM   #2731
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olivia Rogowska

She's #2 seed for the 100k in Canada this week but has drawn Bethanie Mattek-Sands.... totally screwed over again

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #2732
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Olivia good luck

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:09 PM   #2733
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

Olivia is playing great!!!!
Just took the first set 6-3 over Mattek-Sands
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:32 PM   #2734
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

Gulp 3 all..... needs a strong service hold right now.....

when I said strong, she listened!! held to love! CAAARRRN LIVVY!

Last edited by brendoboy : Aug 1st, 2012 at 11:38 PM. Reason: update!
brendoboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:40 PM   #2735
country flag brendoboy

Another love hold!!!! 5-4 !!!! BREAK NOW!
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:48 PM   #2736
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She got it! 6-3 6-4. Great win Excellent result considering the level of opponent.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 11:50 PM   #2737
country flag brendoboy

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
What a match from Livvy!!! :wo rship:

She held SOOOO strong the whole match on serve then POUNCED when she needed to!
6-3 6-4 Winner!

4 Aces. 60% first serves in. won 90% of first service points!!! NEVER had a break point against her serve!

Very happy for her!
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 01:35 AM   #2738
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Wow not expecting that well done Liv. Hopfully back in form.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 06:09 AM   #2739
country flag tennismanno1

tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice

great work!
tennismanno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 08:47 AM   #2740
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Olivia wow nice

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:57 AM   #2741
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

well done there. Great work indeed!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #2742
country flag brendoboy

Nice little fight being shown by Liv right now!
locked at a set each with Maria Sanchez.... 2-6 6-2 1-0
She looked gone for all money. Started VERY sluggish but shes coming home strong now....
Finish her off in this third set Livvy!!!!
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:11 AM   #2743
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She wins 6-3 in the third . Takes on Burdette next
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:11 AM   #2744
country flag brendoboy

And she takes the win!!! 6-3 in the third.... phew. That was a wierd match. Good to get a scrappy win anyway!!!!! needs to cut the double faults out for next round.... GO LIV!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:18 AM   #2745
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Burdette will be tough, but Olivia looking in better form this week...she's definitely in with a shot.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote