Olivia Rogowska - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 43.07%
Top 100 44 32.12%
Top 200 20 14.60%
Top 400 10 7.30%
Other (please specify) 4 2.92%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 03:25 AM   #2716
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olivia Rogowska

Bad luck Liv. Happy she got a win this week anyway
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 09:48 AM   #2717
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Liv also won her R1 doubles qualifying match:

Rogowska/Doi def. [6]Klemenschits/Malek 6-3 6-4 (Klemenschits: great name! )

They play [3]Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy to qualify.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:10 AM   #2718
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Hope she gets to MD in doubles

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 07:44 PM   #2719
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

They lost 4:6 6:4 4:6

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #2720
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

Did she win a round of quallies last year at all ??
any points gained?

The chick she lost to put out Pennetta sooooooo, she shouldnt feel tooooo bad! i guess

Whats up next? build that ranking within striking range of top 100 for the US now would be the plan surely!
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #2721
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

She will move to about #114 with this win which is great. If she can play a clever little schedule she only needs to move up about 8 places to get DE in to the US Open! She did go on a bit of a tear this time last year though and racked up about 60 points between now and the Open. A very outside shot but not out of the question. Bit early to call who will get the US Open WC but surely they can't give Ash another one?? Hopefully either Liv or Sacha.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #2722
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Could be a real bunfight for the WC for USO. A-Rod is out of DE so she needs to get some points on the board. Casey is not a certainty to make it either. Jarka is falling like she has a ton of bricks in her pockets. The only Aussies that is assured of DE to USO is Sam.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #2723
country flag SidTheKid

I would be really happy if she gets DE into US Open

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2724
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

So whats next for livvy?
USA?

How do you guys find out online? seems easier than asking her all the time.....
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #2725
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe theres something wrong with her?

She withdrew from Stanford, and also has withdrawn from Granby next week.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #2726
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post
So whats next for livvy?
USA?

How do you guys find out online? seems easier than asking her all the time.....
If you go to the tournament threads there is always an "entry list" thread that pretty much tells you where all of the players are going to be if you can be bothered sifting through it.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #2727
country flag tennismanno1

tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice

Mallory BURDETTE (USA) 6-3 6-4 Olivia ROGOWSKA (AUS) [1]

this was a 50k in the USA.

ah liv, what to next. she can't go to the us quallies me thinks. she just won't be competitive
tennismanno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2728
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismanno1 View Post
Mallory BURDETTE (USA) 6-3 6-4 Olivia ROGOWSKA (AUS) [1]

this was a 50k in the USA.

ah liv, what to next. she can't go to the us quallies me thinks. she just won't be competitive
This looks like a horrible loss on paper but Mallory has been in great form beating Keothavong and pushing Bartoli in Stanford. Olivia isn't playing anywhere near her best but she will still be competitive.... suggesting she should skip US qualies is not a great idea, there are still a number of girls she could beat.

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2729
country flag SidTheKid

She should defo enter US qualies

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #2730
country flag brendoboy

quiet?