Olivia Rogowska - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 59 42.45%
Top 100 46 33.09%
Top 200 20 14.39%
Top 400 10 7.19%
Other (please specify) 4 2.88%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:16 AM   #2221
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Olivia Rogowska

on the ITF website it only has 3 main draw wildcards given to players on the list, so i thought that the last one must have been given to someone not on the list like Olivia or Bella. that's good if she did get it, i dont know why she didnt just enter the tournament though.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:49 AM   #2222
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

That's good. It will make the Esperance draw a good deal stronger. Good luck Liv.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #2223
country flag tennismanno1

tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice

final against casey tomorrow

please win olivia, please win
tennismanno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #2224
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

She's had a really solid tour, hope it continues this way!
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #2225
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
She's had a really solid tour, hope it continues this way!
x2
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #2226
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

Dammmmmmmmmm you CASEY!
haha... another win for casey over olivia in the final... she was so strong all tournament great to see. Casey needs to bugger off overseas and get some hard matches under her belt!!
Olivia is really playing well in this Aussie leg. Did she gain a few points from this? how do you even work that out

Also, off topic. I wonder if Hewitt will play the December showdown? thatd be interestinggggggg.
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 01:33 AM   #2227
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post
Olivia is really playing well in this Aussie leg. Did she gain a few points from this? how do you even work that out
Alright, here we go. Making it to the final of a 25k would earn a player 34 points. Once points have been added to a player's total, they basically get to keep them for one year. As a result, in trying to figure out a player's point total after a tournament ends, you'll add the points that they've earned at the given tournament, but will also have to take away whatever points they earned during the previous season that are no longer valid. Earned points aren't always added to a player's total right after a tourney ends; points from smaller ITF tourneys are generally added a week later. That's it in a nutshell... That said, there's quite a bit more that goes into it than what I've mentioned here. If you want the whole shebang, then it's time to consult the rulebook -- page 207.

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...Tour/rules.pdf
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #2228
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Liv on a career high doubles ranking this week of #159.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #2229
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all brendoboy is a name known to all

OLIVIA
She SMASHED number 1 seed, Erika Sema (whos got a great ranking of 116 !!) 6-3 6-0 !!! VERY IMPRESSED!!!
Into the final now Good luck Liv!!!!
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #2230
country flag brendoboy

WOOHOOOOO
Olivia beats Bojana easily. 6-3 6-2. Great win, Great tournament!!!
GREAT SUMMER THUS FAR
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #2231
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Very very good summer! well done Liv
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #2232
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on a great tournament Liv
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 04:34 PM   #2233
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Liv can back it up with another good result this week in Mt Gambier and get her rank up so she can try and make brissy qualies direct
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #2234
country flag Territory

She's not playing this week. it means someone new will win one of these ITFs
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 05:34 PM   #2235
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote