Sally Peers - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Sally Peers go?

Top 50 9 22.50%
Top 100 16 40.00%
Top 200 12 30.00%
Top 400 3 7.50%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #436
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sally Peers

Garcia is just a better player, so this was never in doubt.

Sally is not doing too badly though. Not in the best of form, but let's not expect too much from her - she's a 150-220 ish sort of player and I think she's getting the kind of results expected for a player of this range.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 04:57 AM   #437
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Brisbane QR1: Voegele Def Peers 6-4 6-2.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #438
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Sally

Big drop from playing main draw matches on Pat Rafter Arena (and beating Kleybanova) 12 months ago to losing meekly in straight sets on an outside court in qualifying this year. Slide down the rankings continues...
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #439
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

What a shame. A shadow of her former self.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #440
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

she lost yesterday vs ula.. she plays AO qualies sure?? or md with WC?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #441
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

^^ She will most probably receive a quallies w/c. A main draw would be a surprise considering her results the last few months.

I saw an interview during the playoff and she was talking about her serve and how she and Nicole Bradtke were working on it. And that she was trying to have a better 'mentality' about it. Its not the best part of her game, and the amount of times she is double faulting, its still a problem.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #442
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Sally has been playing a lot of ITf's lately and today she lost to top seed Cagla Buyukakcay in the final round of qualifying at 50k Nottingham

Hope she plays Wimbledon qualies
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #443
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Shame Sally cracked it being up 6-4 4-1..

every forehand of hers went 1 m out

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:30 PM   #444
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Another loss for Sally this time in first round of Hobart qualies to second seed Lara Arruabarrenva-Veci 6-3 6-2.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM   #445
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

i think she have a secure QWC to the AO..
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:53 PM   #446
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
i think she have a secure QWC to the AO..
I wouldn't think. She barely has won any matches this year.

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #447
country flag Chilenaitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I wouldn't think. She barely has won any matches this year.
you have a idea of who can receive the 8 QWC?
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #448
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
you have a idea of who can receive the 8 QWC?
Hon
Patterson
Hadzic
Rajicic
Sanders
Moore
Myers
Bains

All of these players would beat Sally Peers

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #449
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she will get one.

Whether or not she deserves it is another question.

But I feel all Sally needs is one good win and she'll be right on track. She really has a very solid, low risk game that should keep her on tour for a while. I feel it's all mental at the moment.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #450
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

How would Hadzic & Bains beat Peers??
Bains only won 4 matches on ITF Circuit, 3 of which were in qualifying of Aussie $25k!
Hadzic has never gone further than QF in an Aussie $25K, only top 500 wins have been over Sally.
Even with a bad year Sally still had a few top 300 wins, and she's proven she's capable of beating players ranked 120-250.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote