Sally Peers - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Sally Peers go?

Top 50 10 24.39%
Top 100 16 39.02%
Top 200 12 29.27%
Top 400 3 7.32%
Other (please specify) 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 05:47 AM   #346
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sally Peers

Well considering the girl Bouchard that beat her last week in Burnie won the whole tournament makes her loss a little less damaging so hopefully she's put it behind her and has a good result this week. I'm expecting at least a quarter.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2011, 12:28 AM   #347
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Sally Peers (AUS) d. Lisa Whybourn (GBR) 61 62

Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #348
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Excellent, considering Sally is the number seed and ranked higher than the others this is the outcome that should have been expected.

Hopefully she can go deep and raise her ranking for DE to FO.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 01:27 AM   #349
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sally, definately more straight forward than i was expecting....hopefully she can keep it going!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 01:47 AM   #350
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Lisa is ranked #296 and is pretty much the player that Sally was 12 months ago. Just goes to show how much she has improved over the past year. Keep going Sally

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #351
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw that Sally is in qualifying for WTA Memphis next week. So if she makes the final this week she probably won't be able to play

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 06:14 AM   #352
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

That sucks but making it to the final would still be a pretty good result for her first international tournament of the year.

Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:58 AM   #353
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
Lisa is ranked #296 and is pretty much the player that Sally was 12 months ago. Just goes to show how much she has improved over the past year. Keep going Sally
Lisa also beat Sally in the first rnd of Wimbledon quallies last year... nice revenge win.
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 01:42 AM   #354
country flag jack21

(Q)Chanel Simmonds (RSA) def. (1)Sally Peers (AUS) 75 62

Not a good result at all. Good luck next week.

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:36 AM   #355
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

On a positive note she gets to play Memphis qualies ... but that's now two girls she's lost to that are ranked well below her and I don't even think Simmonds is that good?

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:42 AM   #356
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Simmonds is supposed to be a very good young player from South Africa.

Still, top seed. Shoulda won.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #357
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

She plays Stevenson on Memphis. I have no idea what to make of this draw?
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 06:00 AM   #358
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm Stevenson is still playing that 100K. She might face an alternate.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 06:02 AM   #359
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Stevenson is randomly playing extremely well..and Memphis is very fast court similar to Midland (where Alex is winning at right now).
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #360
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Stevenson very rarely backs up a good result it's rare for her to been win back to back matches these days so I think it's still an ok match up