Louise Pleming - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM   #1
country flag grassie

grassie is an unknown quantity at this point
Louise Pleming

Anyone know where she is and what she is doing now?

She used to be a pro tennis player back in the 1990's / early 2000. Always very friendly. Just wondered where she is and what she is up to.

Anyone have any memories of her?
grassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2008, 06:15 PM   #2
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Louise Pleming

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassie View Post
Anyone have any memories of her?
She was a real beauty and attended Wimbledon Champions ball in 1994 as she was dating Conchita Martínez at the moment
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 05:36 AM   #3
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

She looks after the Junior Fed Cup and commentates every year at the Hopman Cup in Perth
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 06:43 AM   #4
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

She was doing some commentating on Fox Sports at the Australian open..
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #5
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

i love her commentating
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 09:14 AM   #6
country flag floriano

floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light floriano is a glorious beacon of light

Was she really dating C Martinez?
floriano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 06:33 PM   #7
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriano View Post
Was she really dating C Martinez?
Yes, she was Conchi's girlfriend in 1994 and took her to the champions balls
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 12:15 PM   #8
country flag jordan1989

jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Yes, she was Conchi's girlfriend in 1994 and took her to the champions balls
Well when she commentates she always harps on about the ATP guys like james Blake. maybe she swings both ways
jordan1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 02:22 PM   #9
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Is Molik gay too! Casey?
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 11:18 PM   #10
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

I remember when Louise broke up with Conchita, the interview in the paper with Louise said that she'd helped Conchita win Wimbledon, but she was going to concentrate on her own career now.
I actually think she's one of the better comentators out there. Hell, anyone sounds great after listening to Lisa McShea's bogan drivel...
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:22 AM   #11
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think Lisa McShea was that bad...I really don't like Roger Rasheed ... he has the need to fill every second with noise from his mouth ... he even makes Jim Courier look good. My fave is John Barrett, such a knowledgable chap
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:32 AM   #12
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
I didn't think Lisa McShea was that bad...I really don't like Roger Rasheed ... he has the need to fill every second with noise from his mouth ... he even makes Jim Courier look good. My fave is John Barrett, such a knowledgable chap
Roger Rasheed is awful. He's worse at commentating than what he was as a pro tennis player. He's as bad as Wally Masur. Why have two of the biggest male chauvenists commentating women's tennis??
I want to like Lisa. She's really bad though. At least no-one will be stupid enough to hire her next year.
As for John Barrett, hasn't he kicked the bucket yet!!?
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 06:17 AM   #13
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
Roger Rasheed is awful. He's worse at commentating than what he was as a pro tennis player. He's as bad as Wally Masur. Why have two of the biggest male chauvenists commentating women's tennis??
I want to like Lisa. She's really bad though. At least no-one will be stupid enough to hire her next year.
As for John Barrett, hasn't he kicked the bucket yet!!?
John Alexander is much worse
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 09:22 AM   #14
country flag grassie

grassie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your responses. However, can we get back on to the subject of Louise Pleming? We've kind of strayed onto other commentators.

Apart from her sexual side, anyone know of any links to interviews or articles on Louise Pleming? I can't seem to find anything on her on the internet. And anyone know how to get in touch with her?

I remember her from her playing days in England, in Eastbourne and Wimbledon and she was always a delight to watch, and when you spoke to her she was always so nice and friendly. I really miss her.

I used to watch her play doubles at Wimbledon with a Dutch girl, about the same size and similar in looks to Louise. She also wore a big headband - anyone know who I mean? On one doubles match at Wimbledon Louise served and smacked the ball right in the back of this girls head - the Dutch girl. This girl just collapsed on the floor and they had to bring the first aid in and everything. Poor Louise must have felt awful, as well as her partner she hit.

I think they then went on to lose the match, understandably. But I still think of those days at Wimbledon and I do miss her bubbly personality.

Anyway, keep all the info on Louise coming through.
grassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM   #15
country flag SeanyQ

OK, we're really testing the memory banks here, but I wanna say Ingelese Driehuis as her partner. I remember they played some Aussie $25's together in the mid 90's.....