Week 40: Stuttgart/Tokyo/Tashkent - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2007, 11:30 AM   #1
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Week 40: Stuttgart/Tokyo/Tashkent

If you have any matches from these tournaments, please post them in here

(ES shows Stuttgart from tomorrow, don't know if the other tournaments are broadcasted)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2007, 08:48 PM   #2
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Week 40: Stuttgart/Tokyo/Tashkent

Can someone record Marion vs Aga please for me? I haven't seen Marion since the US Open and I will be at uni tomorrow at that time.
Thanks in advance!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 09:23 PM   #3
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

Eurosport will have full coverage from Tuesday on for Stuttgart

Stupidly bet365.com is doing the men's tournament from Tokyo and not the women

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Last edited by KoOlMaNsEaN : Oct 2nd, 2007 at 11:46 PM.
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 10:05 PM   #4
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute

Please upload Serena, and Amelie-Elena.

Good system, zambo.
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #5
country flag 40-0

40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute 40-0 has a reputation beyond repute

So women from tokyo.

"People said, we weren't going to make it because we were from the 'hood. … People didn't believe in us because of where we came from." Venus Williams.

40-0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 05:35 PM   #6
country flag Xylon

Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of

Guess what, I have Venus' semi-finals match agaisnt Wozniacki...
I'll upload it if i have time...interested?
Xylon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #7
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
hell yeah!!!
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #8
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2007, 08:09 PM   #9
country flag dapxin

dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light dapxin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
absolutely yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
dapxin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 03:08 AM   #10
country flag Xylon

Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of Xylon has much to be proud of

this is not recorded from livestrem, the quality is quite good

Tokyo semis Venus Williams vs Caroline Wozniacki

Say thanks to me XDDDDDDD

Part 1 (109MB): http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=ONLDPZCN(Warm-up)
Part 2 (211MB): http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=B26D2W1A (1st set from 0-0 to 4-0)
Part 3 (251MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7N8JUCZ (1st set from 4-0 to 4-1, 5-2 to 6-3, 2nd set from 2-3 to 4-4)
Part 4 (140MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKAPR5GF (2nd set from 4-4 to 7-5)

sorry that some games are missing...they weren't broadcasted...it's not my fault

Last edited by Xylon : Oct 6th, 2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 05:40 AM   #11
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 02:36 PM   #12
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of

Razzano - Williams please ??
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #13
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for the match!!!
savitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 10:26 AM   #14
country flag Xylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by up! View Post
Razzano - Williams please ??
Venus Williams vs Razzano 2007 Tokyo Final

english commentary

part 1 (323MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3C1ARN5T
part 2 (116MB): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GP87HS24
I'll upload the rest later

say thanks to me

Last edited by Xylon : Oct 13th, 2007 at 02:23 PM.
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 01:51 PM   #15
Elenarulez

Elenarulez has disabled reputation

Thank you so much )
Elenarulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote