Andreea Mitu - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #721
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Andreea Mitu

Wuz robbed of my dream quarter . Sounds like a bad day at the office for Andreea
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #722
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Before this tourny she won the Swiss title with her team (Grasshopper Zurich)

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #723
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Andreea is bjutjful
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #724
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

USOpen Qualifying Draw

(7)Anna Tatishvili v Nao Hibino
Francoise Abanda v Andreea Mitu
Misa Eguchi v Alize Lim
Su-Wei Hsieh v (30)Cagla Buyukakcay

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #725

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

I really don't know what to think about this draw. It seems to be an easy section, but it could prove to be tricky in the end. Anyway, I really hope Andreea is ready once again to peak in a GS-QD
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #726
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

She got a great draw! Should at least defend her second-round position, and qualify!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #727
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
She got a great draw! Should at least defend her second-round position, and qualify!
Only that 2nd round gets her 20 points this year (instead of 40 that were awarded in 2013) .

Good luck !

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #728
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice
Hhh

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
croitorum is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #729
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Only that 2nd round gets her 20 points this year (instead of 40 that were awarded in 2013) .

Good luck !

That's why I said "position" and not "points."
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #730

Abanda takes the first set 6-1
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #731

US Open, Q-R128:

Francoise Abanda (CAN) d. Andreea Mitu (ROU) 61 61

I knew Abanda wasn't going to be easy, but the scoreline is just
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #732
country flag Cesare Borgia

Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice Cesare Borgia is just really nice

Well, Francoise as R1 opponent seemed as a nightmare of a draw and unfortunately I was not proven wrong
Guess she was too good for Andreea today. Btw, I can bet she'll be the one to qualify from this part of the draw.
Cesare Borgia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
Btw, I can bet she'll be the one to qualify from this part of the draw.
Very likely. I can see no-one stopping her.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #734
country flag Not A Fan

No way was I expecting her to lose to Abanda Really bad trip to the US then. Hope she bounces back in Mamaia.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:42 AM   #735
Tennis Fool

Andreea decided not to play tennis today. Honestly, that's probably one of the worst performances I've ever seen live. First serve winners, nonexistent. Groundstrokes, flying everywhere.

Have no clue why she was even out there. She probably felt the same way.
Putintseva #1 player