Andreea Mitu - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #646
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andreea Mitu

5-5*

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #647

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

*5-6

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #648
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

That's life. All she had to do is to cut a little bit her errors, she couldn't.

Good luck further.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #649

0-6 6-1 6-7(5). That last miss on a sitter on MP.

Really gutted for her. Even though she has only herself to blame as she vastly defeated herself, I really hoped she could pull the win somehow, as WTA MD R1 battle win would have been just great, regardless of the quality of the match, and a good confidence boost.

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #650
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Piter trolling the crowd Really bad losss tbh, Piter is basically a more likeable Cohen. Kuddos to her for doing the most with the little she's got tho.
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #651
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Romanians and final set TBs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
But it's still clever enough to make Andreea miss.

And it's not over because Andreea also played some good tennis. She has superior shotmaking.

And I don't agree on the fact that she doesn't make Andreea move. She does.
That girl is missing shots a 10 year old wouldn't miss.

The point to get to MP in the TB was the first time in this deciding set that Piter was able to move Andreea. Everything else was just endless backhand cross-court rallies until Mitu would slap a winner or miss.

Not any player with a defensive gamestyle is playing clever tennis. If Piter is just moonballing the ball back it's because she has no clue what else to do, the same as Mitu has no clue what to do with the ball than to bash it as hard as possible. Both players are incredibly limited and that match was simply nightmare-inducing.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #652
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember how many times she missed like that last shot. Hits a good serve, then makes her way to the net and puts the killer shot in the net or outside the court. She has a good ballstriking technique, but I don't like her shot selection and her movement. I can see she can defend better on clay than on grass, at least I know it was the surface, not her technique. But she needs to improve her footwork. Mental I think she'll get better if she will continue to play WTA events. She lacks some basics, blame the coaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Not any player with a defensive gamestyle is playing clever tennis.
I know, thanks. I just don't think she's only moonballing without having a clue about anything.

She's has a limited game for sure, and is making the most of it, making it to the Top 100, a thing most players aren't able to do. That's smart enough for me. Obviously I'm not saying she's Aga-like or something.

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #654
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Everything about this match - the crowd (I'll understand if next year this tournament will be held in Budapest, honestly), Mitu's brainfarts on important points, her incapacity to hold serve through the decisive set, Piter's grunts and soranesque behaviour between the points
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #655
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Poor Andreea . especially looking at the interview on Digi sport now, she can barely talk, tears and is very marked by the loss. Said she had the same emotions as she had in the Radwanska match.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #656
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Romanians and final set TBs...
Mitu C. - Krejcikova B. Q-QF 7-6(4), 5-7, 7-6(5)
Mitu C. - Friedsam A. 1R 6-1, 1-6, 7-6(5)

She won two this year. Actually one. The other one is from 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:47 PM   #657
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Poor Andreea . especially looking at the interview on Digi sport now, she can barely talk, tears and is very marked by the loss. Said she had the same emotions as she had in the Radwanska match.

The same think said Olaru too. They had emotion playing home with the crowd cheering for them.

I hope that this tournament will be held at least a few years in Bucharest. Is helpfull for romanian girls.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:52 PM   #658

Quote:

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #659
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Hate to see that happen, but hopefully she can look on the positive side of the past few weeks after some time has passed
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #660
country flag DanLovesWTA

Bucharest Open

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014