Andreea Mitu - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #436
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andreea Mitu

Someone please remind her that not all tennis matches have to be three sets long
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #437
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Compared to the Kreijcikova matches, those first sets don't even count as 2 full ones
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #438

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Compared to the Kreijcikova matches, those first sets don't even count as 2 full ones
True, but still... Hope she gets back in this match. A good sing winning a game after losing 7 consecutive ones.
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #439
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

She let things go in that second set, but if she can start playing well again, Brengle looked v beatable at the start of the match. No idea how she looks now since I eventually had to live the apt and head into work. Fingers crossed!
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #440

Neah... 41 down, I don't think she will make it after what matches she had this week. A shame though
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #441

75K Trnava (SVK), R16:

Madison Brengle (USA) d. (Q)Andreea Mitu (ROU) 36 62 62
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #442
country flag ioana_sk8r

True, another comeback after four 3-set matches in a row was asking for a bit much. Still a good run and good timing getting back into match shape before RG.
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:03 AM   #443
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Brengle is the ultimate pusher, she took advantage of Andreea's fatigue
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #444
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Good luck Andreea!!!

RG - Qualifications Women's Singles

Tamira Paszek (AUT)
Andreea Mitu (ROU)

Katerina Siniakova (CZE)
Tadeja Majeric (SLO) [22]
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #445

2014 French Open, QD:

(12)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) v Anastasiya Vasylyeva (UKR)
Carina Witthoeft (GER) v Risa Ozaki (JPN)
Tamira Paszek (AUT) v Andreea Mitu (ROU)
(22)Tadeja Majeric (SLO) v Katerina Siniakova (CZE)

Out in first
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #446
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

It's Tamira and on clay so who knows...
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #447
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

She kinda has a chance here... that's one hell of a weak draw
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #448

Meh... This is Tamira's match to lose. But I doubt she will, given Andreea's recent injuries and lack of matches.
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
She kinda has a chance here... that's one hell of a weak draw
Siniakova weak?
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #450
country flag Not A Fan

Yup... would have liked for Alex D to get her this time around