Andreea Mitu - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #406
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Andreea Mitu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
What's up with Mitu? Why she doesn't make the next step in her career? I don't know her backround, i only know her status in Wta ranking.
She keeps getting stuck in R2 of qualifiers at all the Grand Slams. She also had a shoulder injury at the Aussie Open which is part of the reason she didn't do all that well in her QR2 match there and took a break afterwards. She also has a tendency to be inconsistent, routing players with bakery products one week and then losing in two tights sets the next. Am willing to give her a pass today since last week was her first full tournament back & she played a full schedule in singles and doubles.

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Apr 23rd, 2014 at 12:51 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #407
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
She keeps getting stuck in R2 of qualifiers at all the Grand Slams. She also had a shoulder injury at the Aussie Open which is part of the reason she didn't do all that well in her QR2 match there and took a break afterwards. She also has a tendency to be inconsistent, routing players with bakery products one week and then losing in two tights sets the next. Am willing to give her a pass today since last week was her first full tournament back & she played a full schedule in singles and doubles.
thx for the info
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 01:20 PM   #408
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Am willing to give her a pass today since last week was her first full tournament back & she played a full schedule in singles and doubles.
I think it is an injury that came in the singles final on Sunday. If it's something older than that I have to say she's not so smart as I thought she was. Playing both singles and doubles (in a 10K!!!) with a bad shoulder is perhaps the dumbest thing to do. Hope I'm wrong though

I love you, Andreea! Get well pronto!
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 04:34 PM   #409
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I love you, Andreea! Get well pronto!
I second the get well soon wishes. Completely .

eta: I should have mentioned that whenever she's on, she has lovely fluid shots from the baseline.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:58 PM   #410
country flag ioana_sk8r

75k, Trnava (SVK) Qualifying Draw

(4) Anastasiya Vasylyeva (UKR) v. Tereza Martincova (CZE)
(WC) Barbora Krejcikova (CZE) v. Martina Kubicikova (CZE)
(WC) Tamara Kupkova (SVK) v. Reka-Luca Jani (HUN)
(5) Andreea Mitu (ROM) v. Petra Uberalova (SVK)

Hai Andreea!
Old May 3rd, 2014, 08:33 PM   #411
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Doesn't she have the ranking points to make it to the main draw at a 75k?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 08:52 PM   #412
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Doesn't she have the ranking points to make it to the main draw at a 75k?
Usually, yes, but with Madrid the only WTA tournament being held this week, both Trnava and Cagnes-Sur-Mer are stacked. Last direct entry was around 160, so she didn't miss it by much. Besides, she was off about 2 weeks with an injury so the extra match practice shouldn't hurt.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:49 PM   #413

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Andreea!
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #414
country flag ioana_sk8r

75k, Trnava (SVK) Qualifying R1

(5)Andreea Mitu (ROM) d. Petra Uberalova (SVK) 63 46 61

Reka Luca Jani of Hungary up next in R2
Old May 4th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #415

Happy for the win, but three sets agaist Uberalova I hope she's not still injured.
Old May 5th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #416
country flag ioana_sk8r

75k, Trnava (SVK) Qualifying R2

(5)Andreea Mitu (ROM) d. Reka Luca Jani (HUN) 57 62 60. Past the always tricky R2 of qualifies -for her. Good luck tomorrow & making the MD!
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #417

Woohooo. Bravo Andreea! you can do this!
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #418

75K Trnava (SVK), Q-Q:

(5)Andreea Mitu (ROU) d. (wc)Barbora Krejcikova (CZE) 76(9) 57 64

Another three setter, and this one was incredibly close. Glad she won this. Now let's hope she gets a kind MD section
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #419
country flag ioana_sk8r

I think getting all the way through a QD on clay before Roland Garros is a very good sign. As is winning a close game
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #420
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She must be healthy again. Other wise no chance to survive a match like this. Krejcikova looked to be in good form lately.

Please win some games in the main draw at least.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote