When main draw? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #1
country flag ste86

ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all ste86 is a name known to all
When main draw?

ste86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #2
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold
Re: When main draw?

isn't the main draw typically held on Sunday evening like around 6 pm local time
M
TO newbie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 08:53 PM   #3
country flag kaktusino

kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute

Why on Sunday and so late?
kaktusino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Draw is done tomorrow Sunday at about 13:00 CET (Local time)

But Tier II draws are userly done Saturday's.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 09:24 PM   #5
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktusino View Post
Why on Sunday and so late?
It used to be like that in Filderstadt,and was out on Sunday last year too.
Old Sep 29th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #6
country flag TO newbie

TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold TO newbie is a splendid one to behold

thanks both Tobi and Jorn
TO newbie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM   #7
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Draw is done tomorrow Sunday at about 13:00 CET (Local time)

But Tier II draws are userly done Saturday's.
According to the official site, the MD will take place at 15:00 local time.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 10:49 AM   #8
country flag mankind

mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute

That's not for another 2 and a bit hours. Grr, I thought it was being done at 12 local time.
mankind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:04 PM   #9
country flag RG Moonballer

RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold

It's being made right now right?
RG Moonballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #10
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Right now is when I'd assume it's being done
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #11
country flag mankind

mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute mankind has a reputation beyond repute

It has to be done by now...surely. God they take their time.
mankind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #12
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

Well those people need to hurry up and post it
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:52 PM   #13
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute

well one first round is known, Mauresmo will play the first round against Dementieva

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:53 PM   #14
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute

They have to do nothing. It would be even ok to post it at 6pm.
Old Sep 30th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #15
country flag kaktusino

kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute kaktusino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhuruu View Post
well one first round is known, Mauresmo will play the first round against Dementieva
In the first round Dementieva-Mauresmo?
kaktusino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote