S1 - 17: Proximus Diamond Games, Antwerp (II) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:34 PM   #76
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 17: Proximus Diamond Games, Antwerp (II)

Tammy
Well done to the seeded players so far!
Losers
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:38 PM   #77
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Round of 16

V. Williams def. Capriati

6-7(5) 6-3 7-5

Vee came very close to going out Second time today that a 0-acer has almost beaten a 4-acer, but both edged through, and Vee's hunt for the YEC continues Jen
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #78
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!Vee!
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:42 PM   #79

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Round of 16

Mauresmo(8) def. Dementieva

6-4 6-4

Amelie taking care of business nicely, she needs every win she can get to qualify for Madrid, and she'll need to be on her game to take out Venus in the next round, Elena
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #80
ElusiveChanteuse

Well done Momo!
Lena
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #81

Round of 16

Brandi def. Krajicek(5)

6-0 6-1

Indoors is obviously Kristina's best surface and she is playing super aggressive, so not much Misa could do today At least she got a game
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #82

Round of 16

Bartoli(2) def. Jankovic

6-7(7) 6-4 6-2

Marion has got to be the favourite for the year-end #1 having 3 aces indoors, but she has a habit of making life tough for herself Question is, can she make it past the quarters? JJ
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #83
ElusiveChanteuse

What the ****!
My worst loss in career definitely(even though I had a double bagel).
But well done Brandi!Hope you get the title and this is a MUST!
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:53 PM   #84
ElusiveChanteuse

@#$%^&*(%$@^&*(&^%!!!!
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:53 PM   #85

Updated Draw

Severine Bremond(1) v Nathalie Dechy(6)

Anastasia Myskina(7) v Flavia Pennetta

Venus Williams v Amelie Mauresmo(8)

Kristina Brandi v Marion Bartoli(2)

Congrats winners QFs, SFs and F tomorrow
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:54 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniswatcher88 View Post
What the ****!
My worst loss in career definitely(even though I had a double bagel).
But well done Brandi!Hope you get the title and this is a MUST!
You weren't prepared for Brandi's gamestyle A win or two in Moscow and you'll be in Madrid
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #87
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
You weren't prepared for Brandi's gamestyle A win or two in Moscow and you'll be in Madrid
I really really really do hope so.
I will be mad if I end up like sitting at #9 or #10 with only a mere few points that separate me from YEC.
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniswatcher88 View Post
I really really really do hope so.
I will be mad if I end up like sitting at #9 or #10 with only a mere few points that separate me from YEC.
Well like I say you'll need maybe a QF in Moscow to wrap it up, cos Dechy, Myskina, Mauresmo and Venus could overtake you if not
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #89
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Well like I say you'll need maybe a QF in Moscow to wrap it up, cos Dechy, Myskina, Mauresmo and Venus could overtake you if not
Just hope I'll get a 'cake' draw then with only 0 Acers in my quarter of the draw.
Old Oct 4th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #90
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

Myskina Win it!

I still have to win my 1st tournament
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote