Marsha and Jan Brady had an "incestuous" lesbian affair? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #1
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Marsha and Jan Brady had an "incestuous" lesbian affair?

A new book by Maureen McCormick, who played Marsha on the "Brady Bunch," reportedly drops bombs about the classic sitcom, including a lesbian affair between Marsha and Jan.

According to the New York Post, McCormick is going to reveal that she had an affair with her TV sister, Jan, played by actress Eve Plumb in "Here's the Story." The book is scheduled to come out in 2008.

The book's publisher, HarperCollins imprint William Morrow, denies that McCormick will reveal an affair with Plumb.

"We have to assume it's not true and see what happens when the book comes out," People magazine assistant managing editor and Early Show contributor Jess Cagle told co-anchor Julie Chen. "The amazing thing -- this is giant news -- it's been 33 years since the show went off the air. Still, we're so titillated by any misbehavior of the Brady kids."

The book promises to reveal McCormick's deepest secrets, including a battle with bulimia, cocaine and depression.

The alleged lesbian affair wouldn't be the first Brady scandal. Barry Williams, who played the oldest Brady kid, Greg, confessed that he dated on-screen mom Florence Henderson in his book "Growing up Brady." Henderson later called their romance "an innocent dinner and ended with a kiss on the cheek." Williams also said that he dated McCormick.

The actor who played Peter, Christopher Knight, starred on the VH1 reality show "The Surreal Life," where he met "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrian Curry. The two dated and later did a reality show about their relationship and marriage.

"We were fascinated by that, that something gives a lie to the squeaky clean image of the show, is titillating, the idea of Marsha and Jan even more," Cagle said. "And this show had an impact, the way you almost can't anymore because we don't always watch the same shows now."

McCormick's book will also discuss the tension between Robert Reed, who played dad Mike Brady and the show's creator, Sherwood Schwartz. Fifteen years ago, when Reed died of AIDS, the world learned that he was gay, which came as a huge shock to many people.

But after all, said Cagle, the actors who played the Bradys were human and living up to the show's image would be impossible for most people.

"I think it would be surprising if none of those teenagers spending time together got together," he said. "These kids have always traded on the squeaky clean image and made fun of it."

and here's from my weekly enquirer:

Sally Struthers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #2
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marsha and Jan Brady had an "incestuous" lesbian affair?

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 09:23 PM   #3
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Kind of puts a whole new spin on "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" doesn't it?

Ordinalry I'm not really into the whole lesbian thing (probably because I know too many), but I have to say that's hot and sick all at the same time. (But isn't that the way it is with the good stuff?)
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #4
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute

Guess Alice was the only normal person on the show.
antonella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #5
country flag TimmySwimmy

TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light TimmySwimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I'm going to watch those episodes with more interest now haha
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 10:33 PM   #6
country flag Forehand_Volley

Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future Forehand_Volley has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonella View Post
Guess Alice was the only normal person on the show.
Forehand_Volley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 11:02 PM   #7
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

These 2 weren't nearly as hot as their contemporary from a rival show.

Susan Dey (as Laurie Partridge of The Partridge Family).

Old Sep 26th, 2007, 11:57 PM   #8
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
These 2 weren't nearly as hot as their contemporary from a rival show.

Susan Dey (as Laurie Partridge of The Partridge Family).

weren't the Brady's neighbors with the Patridges? who knows what Jan, Marsha, and Laurie were up to
Sally Struthers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #9
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how to feel about this.......................
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 03:41 AM   #10
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

The Brady Munch
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 04:42 AM   #11
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Kind of puts a whole new spin on "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" doesn't it?

Ordinalry I'm not really into the whole lesbian thing (probably because I know too many), but I have to say that's hot and sick all at the same time. (But isn't that the way it is with the good stuff?)
Got there first. Good on you though. That was my first thought as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
The Brady Munch

*SLAYED*
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 04:43 AM   #12
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
The Brady Munch
ps. respond biotch.