Sofia Shapatava Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #31
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sofia Shapatava Cheering Thread

Best of luck, Sofia.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #32
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

(7)Sofia Shapatava (GEO) d. Amanda Elliott (GBR) 62 63
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #33
Petkorazzi

Sofia beats Kutuzova 64 61 and qualifies for the main draw.

Lourdes Dominguez Lino awaits there.
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #34
Petkorazzi

67 26 to Dominguez.

But today Dominguez beat Bychkova a lot easily, so it makes Sofia's loss better.
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #35
Petkorazzi

Sofia 6th seed in 100k Sofia Q.

R1 vs Natalie Piquion FRA, good luck Sopiko!
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #36
Petkorazzi

She won R1 60 63. According to a poster, she's playing top 100.

In QR2, she's tied at 61 57 since yesterday. No play today, will finish tomorrow. I smell a choke here, hope Sofia regroups and finishes her off.
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 11:03 AM   #37
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

First WTA MD win
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #38
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Gigi and others

Congratulations to Sofia!

Here is an interview from the Tashkent site:
Short summary of interview with Sofia Shapatava from Georgia
- A little bit about your game.
- I was very excited it was my first WTA match. My rival was also a debutant at a WTA tournament. I am happy that I was luckier than may rival.
- Is this your best result?
- In WTA – yes.
- Have visited Tashkent before?
- No, this is the first time. But I played in Namangan’s 25-thousand tournament.
- What did you feel while playing, it was a dream come true to play at a WTA Tournament wasn’t it?
- I was very excited. But I try to enjoy my games irrespective of the tournaments.
- How did the match go?
- In the beginning both of us made mistakes. Then I braced myself and demonstrated a better result.
- Are you the first player from Georgia in WTA?
- I’m the third racket. The first two are from the 100s. I also plan to enter the 200s, so next year I can the Grand Slam qualifiers.
- In Georgia most of the people speak their native language, but you…
- My mother is half Russian and Ukranian so it’s not only Georgian blood that flows in my veins.
- In the first match most of the spectators were cheering you, in the next rounds if have to play an Uzbek player that will not happen. Are you ready for that?
- Maybe this will even help me.
- Do you train at home?
- I have two coaches and they have been there for a while. I’m very much satisfied with their work and not planning to change them.
- What are your impressions from visiting Tashkent?
- Very warm impressions. I am very happy that it is here where I play my first WTA tournament and have demonstrated my best result so far. So nothing will spoil impressions.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 07:08 AM   #39
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Saw her win on the draw on wikipedia, good luck for her career .
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 01:35 PM   #40
Petkorazzi

RS and Adam!

Thanks for the interview Adam, I read it a few days ago but I forgot to post it here.
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #41
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

Good news for Gigi

სოფოს დააფინანსებენ ავსტრალიაში გასამგზავრებლად. ასე რომ, შეიძლება სამი ქართველიც იყოს ავსტრალიის პირველობის კვალიფიკაციაში
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 07:32 AM   #42
Petkorazzi

Xo vnaxe
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 04:12 PM   #43
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

ITF Minsk 25k MD:
R32-Sofia Shapatava GEO vs. Aniko Kapros HUN

Kapros used to be good, but that was back in the day. Go Sofia!!!!!
Doubles R16:
Shapatava/Tsybysheva GEO/RUS vs. (WC)Pirazhenka/Yemialyanava BLR/BLR

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:34 PM   #44
Petkorazzi

Go!

Good R1 in doubles.
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:22 PM   #45
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sofia lost 1 and 1

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote