This girl can't stay out of the news for a week? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 01:09 AM   #1
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
This girl can't stay out of the news for a week?

Britney Charged For L.A. Parking Lot Crash
Spears Charged With Misdemeanor Counts Of Hit And Run, Driving Without License

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 21, 2007

(AP) Britney Spears' legal woes mounted Friday as prosecutors charged her with misdemeanor counts of hit and run and driving without a valid license after she allegedly smashed her car into another vehicle in a parking lot.

If convicted, the singer could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count, said Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the city attorney's office.

Messages left with Spears' attorneys were not immediately returned.

The case comes days after a court commissioner ordered Spears to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week as part of a child custody dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline. She must also meet eight hours a week with a parenting coach, who will observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills.

Meanwhile, her management firm dropped her as a client this week, and a performance at MTV's Video Music Awards that was supposed to herald her comeback was widely panned.

The fallen pop star's latest problems stem from an Aug. 6 crash in a Studio City parking lot. Paparazzi captured Spears, 25, with a puppy on her lap while steering her car into another vehicle as she tried to park her black Mercedes-Benz convertible. After assessing the damage to her car, she was caught on paparazzi video walking away.

Kim Robard-Rifkin, the owner of the other vehicle, filed a police report three days after the accident. Investigators later determined that Spears does not have a license, officials said.

"A check of state records shows that no California license has ever been issued to Ms. Spears," Velasquez said.

Robard-Rifkin, a 59-year-old registered nurse, learned it was Spears who had hit her car through a video posted on the celebrity Web site CelebTV.com.

She said she was "sort of amused and sort of shocked" when she learned Spears was the source of the damage, adding that she had expected to hear from the star's camp.

"I simply want my car fixed, the same as I would fix somebody's car if I had done that," Robard-Rifkin told the site in August.

Spears was scheduled to be arraigned Oct. 10. She is not required to appear.

Her new album is set for release Nov. 13.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 01:17 AM   #2
country flag No Name Face

No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This girl can't stay out of the news for a week?

wow...britney being a mess is an understatement?
No Name Face is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 02:18 AM   #3
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name Face View Post
wow...britney being a mess is an understatement?
Well the good thing is that Britney can always go on youtube and look at Chris Crocker's videos and think, well at least I'm not fucked up as shim.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 03:00 AM   #4
country flag Cage

Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Britney

Vladimira Uhlirova
Cage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 03:25 AM   #5
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
Poor Britney
I heard even Michael Vick is starting to feel sorry for Britney because of all the negative publicity she's been getting.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 03:37 AM   #6
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 03:38 AM   #7
country flag IceHock

IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah im really starting to feel sorry for her, she has all the critics calling her fat and all her child issues and now this, I can see her doing something like what anna nicole did and I don't want that to happen.
IceHock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 03:55 AM   #8
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl View Post
I heard even Michael Vick is starting to feel sorry for Britney because of all the negative publicity she's been getting.
Well if he really feels sorry for her he knows what to do.

Get a pitbull and some eyeliner, mascara, blush, and do a LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE video.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 06:33 AM   #9
country flag Cage

Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyerpl View Post
As a Britney fan i feel so bad for her just cause she is unable to get it together. I fear she might take her life

Vladimira Uhlirova
Cage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 08:48 AM   #10
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 09:19 AM   #11
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be glad if she isn't in the news for even a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:36 AM   #12
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute

If any of your heard that loud boom that was me falling out of my chair because JR actually started a thread about some "meaningless" celebrity............
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:35 AM   #13
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I feel sorry for her on some level but some of this she has brought on herself she needs to grow up, stop trying to grab everyones attention for once, concentrate on her career and be a good mother to her children!

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:37 AM   #14
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Her life is such a funny amusing story keeping us all entertained. Its like a car crash, keep up the good work britters
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:07 PM   #15
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

Poor children...
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote