Eugenia Linetskaya Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2003, 03:05 AM   #61
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
good win. laurendon has been on the rise this year. i'm hoping eugenia will win this event and go on to bigger tournaments like $50k's. if she wants to catch up to her fellow countrywomen then she needs to start playing better players to get herself up to their level.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #62
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Zhenya
Good luck against Olga!
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 03:26 PM   #63
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Zhenya defeated Olga 6-3, 6-3 to move into the final.
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 01:58 AM   #64
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Zhenya won the title

5-7 6-4 6-4 win over Tatsiana Uvarova
congrats Zhenya on your 1st $25k title

now she's got a play-in for the $170K Bol qualies
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 01:15 PM   #65
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Wow! Well done Zhenya!
Good luck in Bol if you take the feed-up.
Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:02 AM   #66
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
where is eugenia ranked now?
Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 03:07 AM   #67
country flag Gowza

only #555. but she did move up from #711. she really needs to get that ranking up if she wants to get some wildcards and join her fellow young russians in the taking over of the wta tour.
Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:38 AM   #68

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
her $25K pts from St Petersburg will be added next week, that will take her to 350ish
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:32 AM   #69
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
wow Well done kiddo!

Been ages since I posted in this thread, good to see her making some progress! Keep it up
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2003, 09:03 AM   #70

Zhenya is in Antalya $10k

she won her 1st two matches

1st rd vs 16 yr old Elena Vesnina 6-0 6-0
then 6-3 6-0 vs Daniela Klemenschits

go Zhenya
Old Apr 12th, 2003, 03:39 PM   #71
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Well done Zhenya.
Old Apr 12th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #72

pffffffff she goes and loses to Annette Kolb
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 01:26 AM   #73
country flag Gowza

eugenia? she's done this sort of thing a couple of times, winning her matches easily then suddenly losing to a player that she can easily beat. i think she is ready for the wta tour, not full time but to get some matches under her belt and to see the level of play in those events. she really needs to catch up to safina, douchevina and sharapova.
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 02:40 PM   #74
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Zhenya
Old Apr 26th, 2003, 02:55 PM   #75

Zhenya is in Bol qualies

and she won her 1st rd match vs Nastya Rodionova (who retired ) 6-1 3-0 rtd

go Zhenya now go and qualify